Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Looking for reports

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for reports

I am going fishing this weekend. I was wondering if some the the members of this louisiana section can give me some ideas. I live in Abbeville, La. I am leaning to Stevensville. My buddy went out of the sandy cove landing in the basin today. He said the water is rising and was dirty.
    I'd rather be fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I went to Bell River 11-23-04 tues . We put in behind Dorons Landing . The fishing was slow ,but we caught some big fish !! The water was good we fished around tree tops with live shinners . They didn't want a big shinner ,a small shinner worked very well . If you looked on the Brag Board you can see the fish we caught then . Also I tried jigs they hit on black/green ,But they really wanted little shinners . GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!! Fish all you can , you can work any time !!!!! Big Mike
    Fish all you can, You can work anytime !!!! Big Mike :cool:

Post Thanks / Like

7:15 pm I just talked to my uncle . He just came back from Bell River .He said that the fishing was bad, the water was muddy , no one was catching any fish .. He said he would not try it .. He took 75 shinners he still has 60 . We are going to False River , I haven't heard if the fish are biting or not , but we are going to give it a try !!! Fish all you can , you can work any time !!!!!!! Big Mike
    Fish all you can, You can work anytime !!!! Big Mike :cool:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mike
    7:15 pm I just talked to my uncle . He just came back from Bell River .He said that the fishing was bad, the water was muddy , no one was catching any fish .. He said he would not try it .. He took 75 shinners he still has 60 . We are going to False River , I haven't heard if the fish are biting or not , but we are going to give it a try !!! Fish all you can , you can work any time !!!!!!! Big Mike
    Thanks Big Mike!
    I'd rather be fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Same story in my neck of the wood. I worked away for 21 days and got home just in time for Thanksgiving and too much rain. All of our lakes are high and muddy. Hopefully it will stabilize and get better.---Pooch

Post Thanks / Like

Went to Lake Dautrive and fished the big dog leg and barneys bayou ,barneys bayou was dirty and the big dog leg was real clear nothing in either place not even a bite. so I picked up and headed to the sandy cove pit off the levee and caught 4 right when i arrived back to back then it shut down not a bite afterwards. I picked up my bass rod and caught a few nice size keeper bass fished till 12 oclock and came home. not much fish but it was sure a nice day to be out on the water.
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{