Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishin on Monday the 27th

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishin on Monday the 27th

I went out fishing on Monday and it was really hot again. The last time Chris and I went fishing the water temp was coming down. It is back up to 82 again. It has risen 10 degrees in the past few days. The fish weren't as eager to bite yesterday. I brought 10 Crappie and 1 Bluegill home. They put a slot limit on the lake and even tho I caught Walleye they didn't fit into the slots. It was pretty miserable on the water in the afternoon. I think I got too much Sun because my foot started cramping up on the trolling motor peddle. I am glad I kept only legal sized fish because when I went in I got checked at the dock. It was tempting to keep a few that was really close but let them go anyways.
    When I was fishing around the marina a couple of guys came down and got into their pontoon boat and the battery was dead. I asked if they had any jumper cables and they didn't so I went the dock and got a set from my truck and got them going. They said they wasn't going to shut it off until they was done fishing.

Most of the fish came on a minnow but there were a few that came on a 1/16th round headed jig with a Chartruese head and Chartruese marabou tail. There wasn't any trailers in the parking lot when I came off the lake. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you got some fishing in. Wished it was a better outing though. Hope your foot feels better though.