Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Diamond City Trailers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Diamond City Trailers

Has anybody on here had any problems with Diamond City Trailers Rusting? I have one that I purchased less than two months ago that has a rust spot on a weld that is about two inches long. Also, when i pull the trailer out of the water, its like rust water comes out of the trailer. I have spoke with my dealer and he is trying to resolve the problem for me, but it seems the person in charge of handling these problems for Diamond City will not return his calls. Very frustrating to say the least.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a freind who had some of the same issues and he was selling these trailers and ended up switching companies for these problems.
    Biguns Pro Guide Service 662-424-2551, B'n'M Pro Staff, Engel Coolers Pro Staff, Ego Nets Pro Staff, Cumberland Crappie Pro Staff, Wise Boat Seats Pro Staff, Southern Pro Pro Staff, Pap's Hair Jigs Pro Staff, The Edge Multifunction Trolling Motor Bracket Pro Staff, Enjoy What God has given us and remember take a kid Fishing !

Post Thanks / Like

I have one and it does the same thing,Diamond city trailer will not help you.

Post Thanks / Like

get aluminum, down here in louisiana there will be times when we enter brackish water. our only defense is aluminum trailers

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't seen that problem with my Nationwide pontoon trailer. But, the wiring for the lights has been a constant battle for the last 6 years. I finally had enough this week and "redid" it my self. The shorts and loose connections were un-acceptable. Plus, they blew holes in the frame with torches and ran wires through the holes with no grommets or any other protection.I think Nationwide and Diamond come out of the same area in Lebonon Misouri.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DRPEPPER View Post
    I haven't seen that problem with my Nationwide pontoon trailer. But, the wiring for the lights has been a constant battle for the last 6 years. I finally had enough this week and "redid" it my self. The shorts and loose connections were un-acceptable. Plus, they blew holes in the frame with torches and ran wires through the holes with no grommets or any other protection.I think Nationwide and Diamond come out of the same area in Lebonon Misouri.
    DP
    Diamond City trailers are made in Murfeesboro, AR. If you are having these issues, I would call the factory and ask to the speak to the owner. His name is Chris but the last name slips my memory right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES View Post
    get aluminum, down here in louisiana there will be times when we enter brackish water. our only defense is aluminum trailers
    X2. It only cost a 3 to 600 more for an aluminum trailer, up to a 20'er. Aluminum holds up 3x better than steel, and of course doesn't rust!!!

Big River Marine
    Bill Burnett
    870-635-0202
    Member-- Tri-State Crappie Anglers
    Pro Staff-- Southern Pro Tackle, Meatgetter Jigs, Minner Critters, Ozark Rods, and Crappieholic Apparel.
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slab Junkie View Post
    Diamond City trailers are made in Murfeesboro, AR. If you are having these issues, I would call the factory and ask to the speak to the owner. His name is Chris but the last name slips my memory right now.
    I didn't know that. Thanks.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Terrible trailors IMO. Everyone I know has had this issue