Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Time TV Show Response/ Sponsor Search

Ronnie Capps is offline Seven Time National Crappie Champion * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Time TV Show Response/ Sponsor Search

Hi Yall,

Just wanted to say THANKS to all the folks that have called, e-mailed, texed, and posted regarding our new show. We couldn't be happier from the positive comments that we have had with such a new endeavour. Our present sponsors have been SUPER and the backbone behind our 12 committed shows for the 2012 year. We hope to make Crappie Time a "regular show" just as many of you have asked for. As everyone knows this cost a huge amount of cash from sponsors. If there is anyone here with any ideas for sponsors large or small then don't hesitate to drop us a note. We surely hope to keep the info and entertainment coming for all that enjoy and share the awesome sport of "Crappie Fishing."

Thanks,

Ronnie & Kelly Capps

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ronnie and Kelly, we all know you are doing everything you can to support crappie fishing and it is greatly appreciated. Hope to see you in Millbrook.
    GET THE NET HAROLD, GET THE NET!!

Post Thanks / Like

It think crappie.com members can help you get the big-time sponsors:

The big (i.e. non-fishing industry) sponsors need to be sold on the demographics. We could do custom surveys* such as vehicle ownership such as how many vehicles, ages, types, driving habits, etc. You'll also need to ask the basics of male/female, age, location, household income, etc. We'd need to find out the industry standards for the questions so the sponsors can compare apples to apples.

Armed with the right demographic information you could go after pick-up truck/SUV market, gas and gas additive market, financial planning (lots of retired/almost-retired crappie fisherman) market, state visitor and tourism market, and so on.

Best of all is that surveys of crappie.com members could provide you the demographic ammunition.

*if crappie.com doesn't have a good-enough survey function you could use an online service like surveymonkey.com
    "I care not for a man's religion unless his dog and cat are the better for it." -- Abraham Lincoln

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Are the shows that have already aired set up to be watched anywhere over the 'net? I'd love to get to see them. Thanks.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all you do for the sport Ronnie....
    Tom Hankins
    Lake Fork Trophy Lures
    Whisker Seeker Tackle
    Moss Back Fish Rack
    Cumberland Crappie
    G3 Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman View Post
    Are the shows that have already aired set up to be watched anywhere over the 'net? I'd love to get to see them. Thanks.
    Same here, I have searched and searched but came up empty.

Post Thanks / Like

Wht is sponsorship cost or do you have a brochure I could look at? We are a small business(actually the guys who make all your BNM and TiteLok jerseys). Will we get some face time on the show?

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

not beeing a smars a## i would email but i dont know howbanghead
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I wish we could sponsor simply because I love the show and am getting into crappie fishing so much. It llikely would never benefit us, but we all need more programming like the show. However our business is too small and like many others we've been hit by the falling economy so advertising is out.

I like the idea of a survey to pitch to potential sponsors. Don't have a clue how you go about getting the demo's from the TV people.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by billbob View Post
    not beeing a smars a## i would email but i dont know howbanghead
    Billbob ... click on Ronnie Capps name in his post. A menu comes up and you can click on "private message" ... that takes you to the PM page. From there it's pretty much like posting here in a forum ... type your message & then click to submit (send) it.

To actually "eMail" Ronnie ... you'd have to know his email address, and have a email account of your own.

... cp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast