Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Renosky Lures

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Renosky Lures

Has anyone ordered from them? I placed an order for 2 doz Keystone Minnows (Perch) on May 24. They acknowledged the order immediately via e-mail. 1 week later I called about the status of the order, which they could not locate in the system. The young lady I talked with said they could not process the order because I didn't include the 3-digit code from the back of my credit card, (which the website didn't ask for) so I gave her the information over the phone. So far I have heard nothing from them but, to their credit, they have not charged my credit card. I sent an e-mail canceling the order this evening. Just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience ordering from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow man, sorry to hear that. Hope it works out

Post Thanks / Like

Never heard of them

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    TOO MANY IDIOTS TO FEW BULLETS

Post Thanks / Like

X2

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

kycreek is online now Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Never heard of them.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope, me either.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The Renosky deal was originally the "Boomerang" lure ... basically a dropshot setup with a rubberband attachment between the weight & hook ... primarily advertised as a Bass fishing rig. Kind of on the order of the Helicopter Lure, Flying Lure, etc ... as far as potential. (in other words : would it catch fish - yes ... was it better than what was already available - no, no really)

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

They make the Keystone Minnow, which is a lifelike, screenprinted plastic 1.5" artificial minnow with a 1/16 oz jighead. It drops at about a foot a second and, when properly tied, swims very much like the real thing on a medium retrieve. They are available in some Walmart stores and were sold by BPS, but no longer. I'm surprised none of you have heard of them as the Keystone Minnow is one of the hottest selling lures around and great for shooting docks. They are very difficult to find and sell out almost as soon as they are displayed in the stores. I'm just a little squirrely about ordering online and not hearing from a company after I have given my credit card info to them twice. Their website is under construction and you can place an order on it but have to call the company or e-mail them if you have any questions. They don't have an online order tracking system yet and apparently can't track an order even when you give them the order number over the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

They also make stickbaits which seem to be popular with Lake Erie walleye fisherman. I placed an order with them a number of years back and I remember that I had to wait a very long time to receive my order.

Post Thanks / Like

Couple of weeks ago I started to order 20 Keystone Minnows from the web site but killed it when I saw the shipping cost. I can get them locally at WalMart. The Keystone Minnow Jigs do work very well for me, bluegill, shellcracker, crappie, occasional LMB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast