Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Hbird 110 application

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile New Hbird 110 application...a must read

First the storyline.

My Yankee neighbor took his grandkids (Californians, worse than Yankees) fishing on my dock. Well, they unsnapped my Wal Mart plastic sittin' chairs and just enjoyed catching my fish. ha.

Well they forgots to snap my Wal Mart chairs back up, so the big winds Thursday deep sixed my Wal Mart chairs. So my Yankee neighbor went to Lowe's and got some Lowe's replacements. Everything was in order when Brenda and I got to the lake yesterday.

I went downs to the dock and lowered my dock walkway door ramp and proceeded to check out my stuff, you know my boat and other stuff. Anyway, that's when I noticed that I had Lowe's chairs and not Wal Mart chairs. You see, all us Wal Mart shoppers knows or Wal Mart stuff.

Well, my Yankee neighbor fessed up and brought me some minners to make amends. Fine with me.

My only concern was that the chairs might have gotten under the boat lift floaters and could possible puncture the lift bladder if I lowered the boat. This is where the HB110 came into action!

I removed the transom clamp from the HB110 and used it like a metal detector 'cept looking for plastic Wal Mart chairs under water. I crawled around the inner and outer perimeters of the dock with the HB110 looking for my Wal Mart chairs. Didn't see anything but my brush piles. What a relief. I had a flashback of NeonMoon's compost crapper....ha

I would like to extend my thanks to Wilbur for sending me the HB110 at a time when I was in need and also would like to thank Hbird for inventing this Wal Mart chair searching device.

Last, but not to be omitted. One of my nutty neighbor thought the HB110 was a bazooka. Geeeeez.

Tom
    Last edited by Cane Pole; 06-09-2012 at 09:33 PM.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I had to google it myself. Good story tho.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

from the BADLANDS
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff