Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lindy XChange System

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lindy XChange System

Has anyone used the Lindy XChange System? If so, what is your opinion on the system? I've watched several videos on it on youtube, it looks to good to be true that's why I'm asking...

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the system earlier this Spring and really like the concept of it. The quick change weight systems looks to have merit. I haven't had an opportunity to use it yet but will be using it in a couple of week when I make a trip to South Dakota Walleye fishing. I like the idea of catching perch and be able to switch weights and start catching Walleye with the same jig. You have to practice with it a little first tho. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

I dont use them personally, but only because of availability and cost. The cheap ones work fine for me, but i went on a guided trip with Todd Huckabee and Barry Marrow a couple months ago and they've got it down to a science. If you do a lot of experimenting with weight and color, they are worth their weight in gold "literally" just for the time they save in re-tying.

Post Thanks / Like

It really looks worth the $$$ if it's a quality product. It's a huge time saver, no retying to change colors or weight. I think I'll give em a try.

Post Thanks / Like

Think it takes a little getting used to. I tried them for a while but I could about cut and tie in the time it took me to change the head. Stuck a few hooks in my finger in the process as well. With some practice I probably could have figured it out but I gave up quick.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle