Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CRAPPIE TIME TV show - new episodes

Post Thanks / Like

Default CRAPPIE TIME TV show - new episodes

Set your DVRs to record our next two new CRAPPIE TIME shows for Saturday, June 16 and Saturday June 23 at 7am on NBC SPORTS . Both of these new shows were filmed on Lake Dardanelle. Know you will enjoy them! You can also find our shows on WFN. Check your TV guides for days and times.

I want to assure everyone that we are totally committed to CRAPPIE TIME for the long run!! We are most thankful for the wonderful responses we are getting about the show and we could not ask for a better host than Ronnie Capps!! He and his lovely wife, Kelly, are just as committed to making this the premiere crappie show on TV.

As I have tried to explain, we had two full TV shoots totally cancelled by Mother Nature - one by severe thunder storm and flooding, and the other by a freak snow storm!! That caused us to lose 4-6 shows that would have been shot and already shown on TV. Weather is not something we can control, and we would rather give up the shoot than place Ronnie and Kelly, our producer and camera crew and all the others involed in making a show in harms way! So please hang in there with us as we already have our plans for more new shows

Again, thanks for all of your wonderful support as we appreciate it very much!

Happy fishing and be safe on the water!
    Anne Parker
    Lake Fork Trophy Lures
    Crappie Manager
    www.LFTlures.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks man

Post Thanks / Like

Do you know if the shows already boardcast will be airing again and if so how can we find out the dates and times.?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, they will be showing on WFN - World Fishing Network through out the rest of the year - randomly alternating with our bass show. Both shows will be listed under Big Bass Battle, then it info will tell you if it is a bass or crappie show.
    Anne Parker
    Lake Fork Trophy Lures
    Crappie Manager
    www.LFTlures.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thats great can't wait to see the new ones,why are they listed as big bass battle though? kinda confusing if you don't know its a crappie show and your just flickin through the guide.I would not have turned it on if I hadn't know what it was from seeing on here.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

We will be watching. Thanks for the heads up.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Very Nice...Thanks and I will be watching.
    BATES FIELD & STREAM PRO STAFF, MAYFLOWER AR
    CRAPPIEHOLIC APPERAL PRO STAFF
    If Your Big Crappie Star Bound, Let Me Warn You It's a Long Hard Ride. CP

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tear-em-up View Post
    Thats great can't wait to see the new ones,why are they listed as big bass battle though? kinda confusing if you don't know its a crappie show and your just flickin through the guide.I would not have turned it on if I hadn't know what it was from seeing on here.
    Just guessin, but .... I'd say it has to do with "cost", as in it would cost more to title two shows than it would to have one title & two formats.
    But, just think about what the (purist) Bass guys think, when they tune in to watch a Bass Battle show ... and then the Crappie Time show airs Rofl

I've fished for both, for most of my life ... so it don't bother me to watch either show.

There used to be a show called Crappie University, with Whitey Outlaw ... and almost every show I saw was the same thing. He'd be longline trolling Slider grubs (sponsor). I think there might have been one show where he was pitchin/dippin around trees & brush, but I'm not even sure if that was Whitey, or not. I think the show ran for 4yrs, but after several shows showing the same technique ... I tired of it & didn't bother to keep up with it. It may have been a good series, but my interest was lost after so much repetitiveness. I could have cared less if only a few fish were shown being caught, if different techniques had been shown & explained. I do hope that Crappie Time doesn't fall into that format. It's understandable that Ronnie has mastered certain methods, and done very well in the tournament scenario, and so he utilizes those methods on the show ... BUT, not all of us are tournament grade anglers, nor are we all set up (or care to be set up) to fish the multi-pole or spider rigging way. I'd like to see how Ronnie would prepare, outfit himself, and utilize his electronics & years of knowledge of Crappie habits/movements ... using techniques other than the multi-pole scenario. Or, how about he leaves the minners at the bait store ... and just uses his sponsors baits !!

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. Does anyone have those old "Crappie University" shows? Would love to see them

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for info.. and not to hijack thread....there's some cool shows on YouTube also. Crappie now...with Russ Bailey....
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...dzXE&gl=US

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2

Driftmaster's Pro Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast