Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Western Shores

Post Thanks / Like

Default Western Shores

Anybody know anything about a new housing development called Western Shores on Ky. Lake, just south of Kenlake State Park, supposed to be on the main lake. Might be interested in buying a lot there to build a retirement home.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Sw175 ....

Quote Originally Posted by SideWinder175
    Anybody know anything about a new housing development called Western Shores on Ky. Lake, just south of Kenlake State Park, supposed to be on the main lake. Might be interested in buying a lot there to build a retirement home.
    I don't know if it's the same place ... but there have been some ads on TV, about $39,900 buys a 2acre plot with dock, on KY Lake. Something to that effect, anyway. Been seeing these ads for a couple of weeks ... and they say there are still some waterfront lots available.
    If I see the ad again, I'll post the ph# ......... luck2ya ....... cp

Post Thanks / Like

I dont live too far from Kenlake. Give me some directions and I can check it out for you.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation The advertisement on TV ........

is for Western Shores. Ph # is 1-800-704-3154 Ext 4
    See this : http://www.kylakesale.com/

........... cp

Post Thanks / Like

It doesnt mention restrictions on the type,kind, and cost of the homes allowed in the development.Wonder if there are any?

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy You can bet ......

Quote Originally Posted by driller
    It doesnt mention restrictions on the type,kind, and cost of the homes allowed in the development.Wonder if there are any?

they won't allow a "doublewide" :D

Seriously though, with 40K as the price for the land .... I don't see them letting anyone build a little A-frame. They probably have lower size/price limits. Two acres of waterfront property, in boaters/anglers "paradise" ... I'm sure they're expecting the buyers to be finacially "well to do". ... cp