Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: bob g/kca update

Post Thanks / Like

Cool bob g/kca update

any news on kca or the webpage? are we still skipping a meeting in december? when do you guys go on your tournments??

Happy fishin!
    Kermit
    HAPPY FISHIN Y'ALL

Post Thanks / Like

Aren't they in Michigan this week?

Bob G is offline Moderator Keystone Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am still debating about the december meeting. I just don't know when we could get it in. We will be in New York december 11 and 12 and the next week we will be in Minnesota. The tournament fishing starts in january.
    Mike and I are going to get together next weekend(thanksgiving) to try and get the website finished up or atleast get it closer to finished.
    If anything changes I will let you know.
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff
    Keystone Crappie Association member

S10CHEVY is online now Crappie.com 3K Star General - Moderator Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Kca

Quote Originally Posted by Bob G
    I am still debating about the december meeting. I just don't know when we could get it in. We will be in New York december 11 and 12 and the next week we will be in Minnesota. The tournament fishing starts in january.
    Mike and I are going to get together next weekend(thanksgiving) to try and get the website finished up or atleast get it closer to finished.
    If anything changes I will let you know.
    Bob, don't worry about a meeting in December. We just need to see the website up. Had a compliment from a guy at work tonight, that he really likes our license plates. He asked if he could buy one. He doesn't fish at all, but likes it. I said that he would need to be a member, but I don't know, maybe I shouldn't have.

Is there a mission statement done now for the site? If not finished, could you please send it to me and I will help write it. Kermit, get me the website address for that 4 wheeler club, and I will check out their registration form, and I will make it work for the club. I had an email from a guy that lives in Washington County yesterday, that wants to join, and told him to keep checking here, and at the www.keystonecrappie.com site, for it to come up.

Could we do a chat room conference in December? We could use the one here on this site. We could tie up loose ends, and set the price for being a member, what they will get for joining, and also discuss lakes for meetings and tourneys next year. This would also give people who haven't been to meetings, a chance to ask us questions, and we might hear of other ideas, that we hadn't thought of.

Has the paperwork been finished and sent in to the state yet? Have you received back confirmation of it being official?

Am going to do another post for people to post to.

Bob G is offline Moderator Keystone Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The mission statement is still being penned. At minimum I would like to see that finished next weekend. If you have any suggestions as to what you would like to see in the statement pm me and we will try and include them. I have had several suggestions up to this point. I am trying to not make the statment a book.lol
    As for the chat, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. We will have to pick a date and time. I'm thinking next weekend one day? In regards to setting the membership fee, I am still waiting on the hats. The gentleman that is working with me on this was unable to do anything last week. He did tell me that he would get to it this week. I will visit again on saturday.
    The paper work has not yet been filed with the state we are still waiting on the lawyer. I did however come across something that maybe just what we are looking for. I will try and research this weekend and hopefully have something for next week.
    Please don't be discouraged. I now know there is alot more to this than I thought there was and it is also taking more time than I thought. I do appreciate everyones help and suggestions and enthusiasm!
    I do believe this will be a great club one day!! Already, this club is doing what is supposed to do and we will keep building and growing one member at a time. I hope that everyone that has attended these meeting/ getogethers feels the same.
    Anyone headed out this weekend for crappies? Where are you headed? I may try and sneak away from the Honey do list for a little bit. Don't tell my wife!!!!lol
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff
    Keystone Crappie Association member

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

we'll be at shenango this morning, probably saturday afternoon & sunday??

we won't tell the wife?? lol!
    HAPPY FISHIN Y'ALL

Post Thanks / Like

I'd appreciate information on the registration form. I've been working on a page (form) that anyone could print and fill out to register. I'm just not sure what information we'd want from people. Your input is appreciated.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

the shenango river waters that we just joined asked for :
    name,address,telephone#,email address & form of payment(check,money order,credit card) & then tell them what the membership includes & the price to join for one year!
    hope this helps!
    happy fishin!
    kermit
    HAPPY FISHIN Y'ALL