Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sandy Cove trip friday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sandy Cove trip friday

Crappiejerker yes we should be able to get in the pit from the ditch I too have a 14' with a 30 and I ussually get in at this water level with no problem am still planning on going the rain chances have gone down a bit so unless its really bad weather its still on .About the time, I think I would like to be fishing for daylight which is about 6:30 since the major feeding time for friday is about 6:45 so do you know where the bait shop in Coteau Holmes is I think it is called country kitchen we can meet there for 6:00 if not let me know.Deacon you can fish with me and Tee if you want too I don't mind sacalait fishing with tree people in the boat just don't like casting for bass with three people too dangerous.
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{

crappiejerker Guest

Default sounds great

friday morning sounds excellent I'm an early fisherman . I like to be fishing for daylight also I find that you have a better chance if you fish the sunrise . The country kitchen ; is that the first bait shop are the second . I also like fishing with shiners . My dad is strictly a jig man . So hopefully they will want shiners friday that way I can make him beg a little bit . lol
    meeting at the bait shop sounds good .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiejerker
    friday morning sounds excellent I'm an early fisherman . I like to be fishing for daylight also I find that you have a better chance if you fish the sunrise . The country kitchen ; is that the first bait shop are the second . I also like fishing with shiners . My dad is strictly a jig man . So hopefully they will want shiners friday that way I can make him beg a little bit . lol
    meeting at the bait shop sounds good .
    thats the first bait shop one to your left heading there.
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{