HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New 2012 Wally Marshall Signature Series and Mr.Crappie Products

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New 2012 Wally Marshall Signature Series and Mr.Crappie Products

Hello Crappie.com anglers I have just returned home from a 5,300 mile trip driving from one show to the next and stopping at tackle shops in between covering every state from Texas to Florida up to Virginia to Kentucky , Tenn , Mo. Ark, OK, then back to Texas promoting my New Wally Marshall Signature Series and Mr.Crappie Products. Also a new addition to the Mr.Crappie Brand , Strike King and Mr.Crappie will be designing and producing some awesome soft plastics for Crappie for 2012. I think by Now most the new Mr.Crappie by Strike King Lures and the New Wally Marshall Tuxedo Black Signature series is at Academy stores across the country ! I am really excited about my new products for 2012 so if you have any questions about any of my products please contact me at [email protected] anytime. Check out the Mr.Crappie by Strike King lures called the" Joker" and my new line up of Crappie Thunders , Tube Jigs, Lightning Shad and Curly tails at Academy Now!! Thanks, Everyone have a great fishing season , be safe and have fun this crappie season ! Good Fishing, Wally

Post Thanks / Like

It was nice to meet you at the Grizzly Jig show. I look forward to trying some of your new products.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

So far I have not found any of the new products anywhere.....but I am keeping my eyes open, maybe soon.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update Walley.Looking foward to trying these new ones out.
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I have just heard that the New Mr.Crappie By Strike King Products are in the stores this week and will be on the Academy website next week ! Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Look forward to seeing you in Nashville on the 4th! Got a count down going!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Saw a bunch of the new stuff in Walmart this morning! Didn't have it all out, but looks like they will carry a bunch of it.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good can't wait to see the product line but I have noticed something, I like Walley and I think he is good for the sport and advancement of crappie fishing but he has been a member since 2005 and has 170 or so post. Seems like the only time you hear from him is when he is plugging a new Mr.Crappie product. It would be nice for him to post a few unrelated to money makeing post every now and then.I will give him an atta boy for supporting this site and Slab
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update Wally. I will email you in a few days.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear that your products will be in Academy. There is a store close to the house and look forward to seeing/trying your new products.
    Get Da Net! :D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast