Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ohio fishin friends

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Ohio fishin friends

Greeting everyone, I haven't been a member that long, but I like to wander around the board and see what is going on in other states. I find myself coming back to a Ohio with interest. I was stationed in Ohio at Lockbourne Air Force Base just south of Columbus. I used to fish at Hargus Lake, Madison Lake and Deer Creek Lake. Then I worked for the Government up in Lima for a while, fished Grant Lake, Indian Lake and several other smaller lakes around town. Oh yes I even went up to Lake Erie a few times. Had some good time back there. I live out west now in California. I enjoy reading the fishing reports. Well I just wanted to say hi. Keep the those threads coming.

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, glad to hear from former Buckeyes.
    Things are heating up around here. I'm waiting to find out what happened at GLSM at the CUSA tournament today.
    Ever visit the Air Force Museum at Wright-Patt while you were here? They now have the Memphis Belle in for restoration. We're hoping to get on the list to see how it's progressing. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Default GLSM CUSA Tourney

I just happened to be at the Weigh In today .I'm pretty sure something over 8 LBS. won.a one man team from the area there .He also had the big fish at 1 1/2 LBS.I think 2nd and 3rd were a little under 6LBS.