Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: fishing guide

Post Thanks / Like

Question fishing guide

Two of my friends and I will be taking a trip to either Kentucky or Tennessee during December or January and would like to do some crappie fishing. We want to get away from the winter blues in Michigan (never been ice fishing) and we will be in need of a fishing guide. I know there are some on this site and you can send me an email { [email protected] }with your website so we can begin planning for the trip. Now if there are any ice fisherman located in SE Michigan that wouldn't mind me tagging along for a trip (would like to go with someone that's been doing this for a while instead of me going out for the first time)...don't want to become a stranded fisherman :D let me know.

Thanks
    Corey
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

Default Call Richard Williams at 731-644-3793

If you want to fish for crappie on KY lake in the winter time then you simply should call Richard Williams. He can put you on the fish and you will have a good time with him.

If you want to fish further south then hook up and call Jerry Blake. I don't his phone number handy. Jerry I only have Richards phone number handy as its on the soft drink insulator cup that he gave away to everyone last Nov at the first TeeZur's tournament. Things like ink pens with your name and phone number are great to give away to guys so that they can remember your name and phone number.

I do have Jerry's email and web site though. Something that Richard does not have .... YET!. Richard does have this web site and the brag board so you can go to this web sites brag board and see pictures of both Richard and Jerry and the fish they catch.

http://www.actionfishingtrips.com/

This is Jerry Blakes Web site's address.

Terry Elliot also guides on KY lake on a part time basis. You can call him at 731-235-1606.

I bet that if Richard is booked up for the day that you want to fish that he can maybe hook you up with another guide from that area. Call him and find out when he has an opening. Richard said that he enjoys fishing in the winter time as there are not as many boat out on the lake that time of the year. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cstyle
    Two of my friends and I will be taking a trip to either Kentucky or Tennessee during December or January and would like to do some crappie fishing. We want to get away from the winter blues in Michigan (never been ice fishing) and we will be in need of a fishing guide. I know there are some on this site and you can send me an email { [email protected] }with your website so we can begin planning for the trip. Now if there are any ice fisherman located in SE Michigan that wouldn't mind me tagging along for a trip (would like to go with someone that's been doing this for a while instead of me going out for the first time)...don't want to become a stranded fisherman :D let me know.

Thanks
    Corey
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Know of one guide on Kentucky lake

Malcolm Lane
    Hook Line & Sinker
    1408 Lake Barkley Drive
    Kuttawa, Kentucky 42055.
    270-388-0525

Also another guide but he specializes in Bass
    Dave Stewart
    Bass Buster Guide Service
    270-354-5039
    www.kentuckylakeguide.com
    [email protected]
    "Fish with a Professional"
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the information I took a look on the brag board and I want those fish! I'll have to narrow down some dates first, so Richard, I will give you a call.
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a link to a little more info on Richards guide serves. http://www.crappiestuff.com/page/page/541823.htm
    :D Give a man a crappie you feed him for a day...teach a man to fish for crappie and get rid of him for the weekend!!!