Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: my hats off to eden of the lake marina......

slab crappie attitude Guest

Thumbs up my hats off to eden of the lake marina......

my boat hub and bearings and axle went out on me at tourny, the fall brawl, and don watched my boat and trailer for me until i could return last week. he said i almost lost her do to a leak somewhere, but don put a couple of bildge pumps in her and pumped it out, thanks a load don,we made it back to st paul va, and it came apart again, so then it was roll back wrecker time. but thanks for your hospitallity,your tools, and your time. so if you have never been to eden of the lake, you should try it out sometime, thanks again don, god bless, larry perrigan [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Smile More Than Welcome

I've been there and done that, had the same kind of luck out on the road. Glad you made it home safe, I was afraid the bearing would not make the trip, but live and learn, die and forget it all. I was glad to help.

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Very Best of People

Don and Jackie are the perfect host. Been There, Done That, and will do it again.
    Gerald

Quote Originally Posted by Don@Eden
    I've been there and done that, had the same kind of luck out on the road. Glad you made it home safe, I was afraid the bearing would not make the trip, but live and learn, die and forget it all. I was glad to help.
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC