Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Logan Martin Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Logan Martin Lake

I've been hearing that the fish are really biting. Is it safe to eat the fish from below the dam
    Hey where's my float.

Post Thanks / Like

Rev:Sorry for the late post,But I've just became a member of the board.We have been doing fair on Logan Martin.getting them on jig's in about 8-10 ft of water.And also as far as I know they are safe to eat,sure hope so because I've sure been enjoying them.>>>>Bentpole

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bentpole
    Rev:Sorry for the late post,But I've just became a member of the board.We have been doing fair on Logan Martin.getting them on jig's in about 8-10 ft of water.And also as far as I know they are safe to eat,sure hope so because I've sure been enjoying them.>>>>Bentpole
    The hot grease makes them safe.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bentpole

how're they biting since this cold spell hit. It's cold but i am raring to get to the river.
    Hey where's my float.