Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Seeker

Post Thanks / Like

Default Seeker

Wanna go fishing this wednesday morning? Thought i would go after work for a bit. Got you your tourney t-shirt. The tourney was at Kentucky lake on the Big Sandy section of it. The lake wasn't as rough as Watts Bar was at the Fall Brawl , but it had its way with a lot of boats. We had to pull and strain twice to get the anchor out of tree tops because the rest of the time it would just get pulled on the bottom. Let me know something so i can get it planned. Take care. Oh, Ed took plenty of pictures and Canepole did also, so i believe some will on here soon. Some of them are already on the brag board. I am the ugly one with the red cap with the sunglasses on my cap, black top. The fellow beside me in line with the white beard is Canepole. Heck of a guy. See ya

Post Thanks / Like

Somehow I knew you were gonna ask me to go this week. I have a busy week ahead, I wont be able to go. I appreciate you picking me up a shirt. I will go with you as soon as I get a chance. Man I sure wish I could go, but gotta go to the doctor, then I gotta go to the bank to fill out my papers for my boat YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH. Good Luck