Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: My First Time !

Post Thanks / Like

Talking My First Time !

Rod/reel And I Are Best Friends/fishing Buddies. He Got Me On To This Site. You Would Think That He Would Mention Me In His Post.
    Who Do You Think Caught The Biggest Fish In His Last Post? Who
    Do You Think Helped Make That Pvc Tree That We Put In The Lake?
    Maybe When He Gets Back From Ark He Will Own Up To This.(ha)
    We Fish Alot But We Are Not Very Good. We Don't Catch Very
    Many. So We Are Trying To Learn From Youall. O Yes Guess Who
    Paid For Half Of The Cam That He Mentioned? He Keeps It In His
    Boat! Whenever We Fish He Is In The Back Of My Boat Or I am In
    The Back Of His Boat, But You Would Never Know It.
    Well Enough About My Friend RR. We Have Another Pvc Tree To Plant
    But We Can't Decide Where To Put It. Good Fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KINGFISHER
    Rod/reel And I Are Best Friends/fishing Buddies. He Got Me On To This Site. You Would Think That He Would Mention Me In His Post.

Hey, KINGFISHER......Good to see you posting on the site. I got a feeling you're a better fisherman than than you're admitting to. Our buddy R & R put a skunking on Victor, Dave, and I on Grand Bayou last Monday using his Rosy Red minnows. :rolleyes: If you've been fishing with "D" for a while you've surely learned some of his techniques. I too am a jig fisher, but I will have some minnows to back them up from now on. We are facinated with the Aqua-Vu cams, and spent way too much time watching the fish that wouldn't bite our jigs.

Have you been night fishing with D. yet? He's been catching crappie every night, and some good keepers too. Seems he's gone to play with his "Vettes" in AR for a day or so, I wish him the best.

Welcome to crappie.com KINGFISHER, looking forward to reading your posts. Maybe we can all hook up on a trip together sometime this winter.......good luck finding that "just right spot" for your pvc tree.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking About Kingfisher

Quote Originally Posted by labill
    Hey, KINGFISHER......Good to see you posting on the site. I got a feeling you're a better fisherman than than you're admitting to. Our buddy R & R put a skunking on Victor, Dave, and I on Grand Bayou last Monday using his Rosy Red minnows. :rolleyes: If you've been fishing with "D" for a while you've surely learned some of his techniques. I too am a jig fisher, but I will have some minnows to back them up from now on. We are facinated with the Aqua-Vu cams, and spent way too much time watching the fish that wouldn't bite our jigs.

Have you been night fishing with D. yet? He's been catching crappie every night, and some good keepers too. Seems he's gone to play with his "Vettes" in AR for a day or so, I wish him the best.

Welcome to crappie.com KINGFISHER, looking forward to reading your posts. Maybe we can all hook up on a trip together sometime this winter.......good luck finding that "just right spot" for your pvc tree.

labill, Just got back in from riding my Vette in the Qzark Mountains with our Vette Club with about 50 Corvettes. Man was it beautiful seeing all the different colored leaves still on those trees.(Breathtaking). Well It looks like I finally rattled Kingfishers tailfeather. I have been trying for 3 weeks to get him to sign up and start doing some posts. I figured I could take all the glory of catching all the fish ( I did refer to some of my posts by saying "WE" caught) so many Crappie. I just didn't mention Kingfisher's name because I really didn't think he would ever post. I can assure you of one thing, he has not been with me on any of my night fishing trips. (Wanna know why). His wife won't give him a kitchen pass to get out of his house after dark. But he will call me up about 7:30pm & ask me "how many you got", after he gets through washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Ha Ha

R & R
    "Just one more drop of my Jig"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rod & Reel
    labill, Just got back in from riding my Vette in the Qzark Mountains with our Vette Club with about 50 Corvettes. Man was it beautiful seeing all the different colored leaves still on those trees.(Breathtaking). Well It looks like I finally rattled Kingfishers tailfeather. I have been trying for 3 weeks to get him to sign up and start doing some posts. I figured I could take all the glory of catching all the fish ( I did refer to some of my posts by saying "WE" caught) so many Crappie. I just didn't mention Kingfisher's name because I really didn't think he would ever post. I can assure you of one thing, he has not been with me on any of my night fishing trips. (Wanna know why). His wife won't give him a kitchen pass to get out of his house after dark. But he will call me up about 7:30pm & ask me "how many you got", after he gets through washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Ha Ha

R & R

Hey, R & R...........Sounds like you and KF have been fishing together for a long time.......if I ever go fishing with you two, I don't want to sit between you in case y'all get in a paddle fight! :p lol! Bet it would be a fun trip, educational too.

You're right about the scenery in AR this time of the year. When I lived there 5 years ago, we would go to the White Buffalo to trout fish in Nov. and as you said, it was breathtaking! The camp grounds had hook-ups for travel trailers and motorhomes, including sewage, electricity and water, really nice.

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip, and glad you're back. Find a place to put that pvc tree, maybe it will be holding crappie by the time they're in their winter pattern. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KINGFISHER
    Kingfisher,
    Man you sound like the kind of fishing buddy I need. LOL!
    In regards to not catching many, Join the club. We are the non-catching club. I'm so bad they made me the president.
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.