Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Formal Complaint

Post Thanks / Like

Default Formal Complaint

Dear FWB, I am being harassed on ANOTHA board by one of yo prominent Bama OT board regulars. Ifn I hear ANOTHA outburst of sarcasm and ignerence out of this feller on my board, ima gonna smack a knot on his head jus like Bama smacked ANOTHA team this past weekend. He came over there dissin the king of college football, Bear Bryant, laughed at the fact we got a whole case of coke bottles with NC dates on em and prolly even thought the Muhamad Ali of Football(Bama) will never win ANOTHA NC. He's gonna end up like a certain quarterback was saturday and u quote a famous sports anylist once said "Dowwnnn gooooeeeesssss Frazier". Yup they's gonna be ANOTHA one go down. So in closing, I think this feller should never be banned until the barn wins ANOTHA game against Bama. Which may be neva. If you need ANOTHA hint as to who this ingenious gewber might be, JUS let me know and I'll give you ANOTHA one. Ifn you can't handle this, I'll call DD and let him take care if this in ANOTHA way.

Oh yea, did ya hear bout the firewood they fixin to stack up in the barn? They said they'll have two trees werth and it would fit in the trophy case beside the 2 lone NC trophies. I still ain't figured out why they built that trophy case so big.

Post Thanks / Like

Me and FWB cant figger it out. who is it ??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jusanothajoe View Post
    Me and FWB cant figger it out. who is it ??
    I figger it out before I read it RoflRoflRoflRoflRofl So I think your a life time member RoflRofl
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Minnerman View Post
    Dear FWB, I am being harassed on ANOTHA board by one of yo prominent Bama OT board regulars. Ifn I hear ANOTHA outburst of sarcasm and ignerence out of this feller on my board, ima gonna smack a knot on his head jus like Bama smacked ANOTHA team this past weekend. He came over there dissin the king of college football, Bear Bryant, laughed at the fact we got a whole case of coke bottles with NC dates on em and prolly even thought the Muhamad Ali of Football(Bama) will never win ANOTHA NC. He's gonna end up like a certain quarterback was saturday and u quote a famous sports anylist once said "Dowwnnn gooooeeeesssss Frazier". Yup they's gonna be ANOTHA one go down. So in closing, I think this feller should never be banned until the barn wins ANOTHA game against Bama. Which may be neva. If you need ANOTHA hint as to who this ingenious gewber might be, JUS let me know and I'll give you ANOTHA one. Ifn you can't handle this, I'll call DD and let him take care if this in ANOTHA way.

Oh yea, did ya hear bout the firewood they fixin to stack up in the barn? They said they'll have two trees werth and it would fit in the trophy case beside the 2 lone NC trophies. I still ain't figured out why they built that trophy case so big.
    Don't know that DD can handle this Doh remember he's a state fan Rofl those 2 are in about the same boat. They will never understand about a great football team Hands ClappingHands ClappingThumbs Up
    Ifin he starts that Bear stuff here I can edit his post RoflRofl
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman_Wantabe View Post
    Don't know that DD can handle this Doh remember he's a state fan Rofl those 2 are in about the same boat. They will never understand about a great football team Hands ClappingHands ClappingThumbs Up
    Ifin he starts that Bear stuff here I can edit his post RoflRofl
    and that aint fair

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jusanothajoe View Post
    and that aint fair
    I know Rofl but what I really want to know is what happen to all those Barners from last year ???????????????? Not a one around here this year DohRoflRoflRofl
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

I will give ol Joe credit. He's the only one that showed back up to take his daily dose of elephant do do. Open wide Joe and grin like you like it.

I think a year in review is in order. I will do this one thread at a time and game by game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Minnerman View Post
    I will give ol Joe credit. He's the only one that showed back up to take his daily dose of elephant do do. Open wide Joe and grin like you like it.

I think a year in review is in order. I will do this one thread at a time and game by game.
    That's very true, none of the others have been around this year Game by Game sounds good may have to make it a sticky Thumbs Up
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll