Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: So Rango, how is the Fulton County Jail these days?

Post Thanks / Like

Default So Rango, how is the Fulton County Jail these days?

Just wondering if your staying out of trouble down there. I gave a fellow a while back the site to allatoona lake on here. I believe he was in Florida and said he wanted a good lake in North Central Georgia, so i gave it to him. I think, not promising, but i believe it was www.allatoona.org. Anyways, that is a fine lake to fish and especially camp on. Lots of beautiful scenery there. You were quiet a bit north of Atlanta then if you fished there. Only about two and a half hours from the fatboy. Have a safe trip and i highly recommend the Coca-Cola Museum downtown. Stay away from the rest of downtown, cause its kinda rough. Take care and stay out of trouble. Oh, by the way, would you agree that Atlanta has the second most congested highways in the country, i would. Seven lanes of traffic literally running with cruise set at 96 mph on the way back from Florida in July, then comes to a screaching halt and gets to sit in traffic and admire the scenery. Gotta run.

Post Thanks / Like

the traffic here is rough fatboy. the worst ive ever seen..I have to listen to my daughter gripe about it before she leaves for work in the am, and then when she gets home at night. she works downtown atlanta and has a pretty good drive to work. If i was making a trip requiring me to go through atlanta id make sure to plan it where it wouldnt be during rush hour.shes not but just a few minutes from lake allatoona. the lake is pretty thats for certain. we had a couple hours of good fishing which was enough for both of us for the day. we trolled 4 rods loaded with crankbaits.everything was his equipment and im sorta uncomfortable using others stuff. we wound up with 23 keepers which wasnt bad for no longer than we fished..a couple of em was pretty impressive. i wish id brought the beast, but she lives in a subdivision and parking it where id feel safe about leaving it is sorta problemetic. ive got some stuff on that boat that someone with sticky fingers would love to have. we went to the outback last night and i had a couple of the 22 oz samuel adams draft with a prime rib. Lord, i was in hog heaven. I havent priced the samuel adams beer at home and im sure its gonna cost more than the rock gut i usually drink, but when i can, ill be throwing some of that stuff in the cooler. that was some good stuff. Im by myself during the day so i aint able to get into much trouble sittin here watching tv and snacking. I been hearing sirens in the distance but im sober and minding my own beeswax so dont think they looking for me me and the dau go out at night for supper and such. quality time spent with a kid
    where you callling home fatboy? if yu due north of me two and half hours you couldnt be too far from my home base. If you got a map, im off hwy 5 about 7 miles west of york.. i got one more day in atlanta. i miss my boat so much i think ill do something i dont normally do,, camp in it a couple days to get its smells ingrained back iinto my system.. whatever you doing fatboy, have fun doing it...
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...