Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Dear Joe.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dear Joe.....

Ifn I take you feshin, you ain't gonna talk about last years fluke deal are ya? I mean, y'all surely oughta be able to beat a Hog team that little ol BAMA took to the wood shed. You are gonna be civil about it ain't you? And you ain't gonna disrespect the Coach Saban bobblehead that rides in the truck and boat with me are you? I am gonna let you ride in the front seat and move him. I'm even gonna let you use his pole. Anyhow, I want you on your bests Bammer behavior. Oh yea, we gonna eat BBQ Friday night. You ain't allergic to hog meat are ya?

Yo Friend
    Minner

Post Thanks / Like

well I dang sure aint gonna talk bout this year. hog meat ok by me, prolly jest upset me tummy a lil bit
    Last edited by jusanothajoe; 10-10-2011 at 09:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

OK, they decided to just shut plant down Friday since Joe's gonna be gone. ( will totally kill production ) really hate it for dem other 35 guys that aint gonna get paid, but its they fault, they should be as impotant as JOE.
    coulda went either way til I told my boss Minner PROMISED me a tree pounder. the bunch a two pounder talk wasnt impressin him none.
    I'm in Minner
    but I will need to get that 3 pounder concent form taken care of, is any them misipi boys a notary ??

Post Thanks / Like

Notary? Sippi boys? Bwahahahaahahaha. WB's prolly got the stamp, but him and DD done used all the ink makin tattoos. I'll sign the concent form. The boss will totally understand.

Post Thanks / Like

How early can you be in Columbus Friday mornin? The earlier you are here, the more chances you gonna have to get yo 3 lb'er.

Post Thanks / Like

Jus tell me what time you want me there and I'll be there. I dont mind gettin up early

Post Thanks / Like

Can ya be here at 5:00 am? I know it's early, but hey, it's a 3 lb'er waitin on ya.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jusanothajoe View Post
    Jus tell me what time you want me there and I'll be there. I dont mind gettin up early
    That a way Joe open that big mouth

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Minnerman View Post
    Can ya be here at 5:00 am? I know it's early, but hey, it's a 3 lb'er waitin on ya.
    Yea I think I can do that. You'll just have to give me an EASY place to meet ya, dont know nuttin about Columbus

Post Thanks / Like

K. I'll pm you directions real slow so you can read em. It's easy.