Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rippa, where have you been?????

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rippa, where have you been?????

Have not heard from you in a long time. Are you coming to the TZ Tourney? Hope you can make it. Looking foward to meeting everyone. I wanna put a face with the keyboard and mouses. lol

Cane Pole
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Big brother is always watching!

I haven't been posting as much lately. Been very busy with Fall tournaments, and most lately, with trying to rid my house of a squirrel, and to rent my vacant apartments.

I cannot make it down this weekend, but I would have loved to. I would have tryed for a spot in your boat if I could have came down. My son has a father son Chess tournament at his school this Friday night. He still believes I am a Grandmaster! :rolleyes: Well, at least I still shine in his eyes today! LOL.

I emailed a link to myself of the map to your house to make it easier to look you up when I do come down. I am still comin for yer dock CP! AR MATEY! :p We will get together one of these days. I hope to maybe book a Winter trip down with Richard this year. Then we can go hit his spots in the leizure of the cold!( Just kidding Richard, kinda! :p ) Believe me, I am plenty insulated! HA HA!

I hope that you, Moose and Fatboy tear them up! Say Hi to Russ Bailey if you run accross him filming down there for me. Full baskets to ya!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids