Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Todays catch....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Todays catch....

Well, we ended up on Caney lake again today with one of my old buds joining me. Ended up keeping 73 and had a few good ones. The order of the day was a pearl Fin-S-Fish with a yellow crappie nibble in hot pursuit. Just too much to post. If anyone knows anything about posting a video clip pls give me some advice!!! Here's a pic of one that weighted 2 lbs 6 oz.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Tommy; 11-09-2004 at 09:48 PM.
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!

crappiejerker Guest

Wink fish relocating

tommy thats one trip well worth the time . we are going to have to get you to bring some of those fish down here in south la to give us a better chance. great catch and good fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Tommy......I'm glad you put a whuppin' on 'em today. Wish I could have been there to see it. I don't know if I should tell Dave about it.....I hate to see a grown man cry. lol! I know he will be glad you did well, same as me. Keep up the good work!

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

Tommy, you did it again. Excellent day of fishing. Do you ever go fishing and have a bad day. What is your secret. (That was a wasted comment) everyone out on the web is wanting to know the same thing. Keep the string going.

R & R
    "Just one more drop of my Jig"

Post Thanks / Like

Tommy-I was wondering if you can tell me some places I can lanch and fish in Caney Lake. I am meeting my grandpa and uncle at our hunting camp in Jonesboro to hunt. I want to try to hunt in the morning and afternoon and fish during the rest of the day.

Thanks,

Ryan

Post Thanks / Like

you are posting some impressive catches tommy. a job well done. Im mostly into night fishing unless im trolling or drifting. was you jiggin or draggin?
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Default You da man!

Tommy,
    You and your fishing partner have been putting some nice fish in the old cooler. I think it shows that you have been doing your home work and have put your time on the water. Good job! Your going to force sacalaitsteve and me to make a trip up ya"ll way.
    Did you ever get the cam shot posted? I would sure like to see it.
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Guys,

I haven't been able to figure out how to put the video clips on Deacon. Still trying but just can't figure it out. I have started building a web page and when I launch it I will post the addy here so you all will be able to go there and see the clips. I know I can post them there. I guess I could email them to you if I had a email addy. The clips are like 2 MBs.

Rango, I always jig fish mainly. I don't start drifting until mid winter.

Ryan M...Which end of Caney will you be staying. If you are going to be staying on the Jonesboro end, you might try launching at Ebenezer boat launch just off Hwy 4. I would fish the main Creek out in front of the launch, however; the fish are moving toward deeper water everyday. Right now most of the fish that I have been catching are in 20 to 26 foot of water and are holding around 15'. You're best bet might be to put in at the dam and fish the mouth of Smith creek.
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!