Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ed, please help!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ed, please help!!

hey Ed, the new forum is very nice but the left edge of my window is chopped off. For instance when I posted this the word "title" at the top is "le" with the l barely showing. I am using netscape. Is there a fix for this? Am I the only one that sees the windows like this?

Thanks for any help.
    Boilermaker
    Go Boilers!

Post Thanks / Like

Just got back in town from a poor fishing trip, 22 degrees and no fish in upper Wisconsin! I guess I should really say it was a good trip, but no fish caught.

Anyway, I'll have to load Netscape and try it out. What version of netscape are you running. And also, What's your screen resolution set to?

Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker
    hey Ed, the new forum is very nice but the left edge of my window is chopped off. For instance when I posted this the word "title" at the top is "le" with the l barely showing. I am using netscape. Is there a fix for this? Am I the only one that sees the windows like this?

Thanks for any help.
    Boilermaker
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Ed, sorry about the weather on your trip, we fought wind and then rain and storms the 28th thru may 1 at Reelfoot, but we did catch fish.

I am running Netscape 7.02 and the resolution is 640 X 480, but it doesn't help when I change the resolution. I am on a Macintosh as well.

Thanks
    Boilermaker
    Go Boilers!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, sorry to say, but I can't help. I am on Netscape 7.02 right now as I type this message, and everything is fine. I can't really go any further because I'm not using a MAC. I still think it may be a screen resolution ussue. Do you see any more of the screen with a higher resolution? 640 x 480 is not very high at all. Another question would be, do you get a scroll bar so you can move the view back and forth. The questions are somewhat rhetorical, as I said that I don't run a mac. Try a few things and see what you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker
    Ed, sorry about the weather on your trip, we fought wind and then rain and storms the 28th thru may 1 at Reelfoot, but we did catch fish.

I am running Netscape 7.02 and the resolution is 640 X 480, but it doesn't help when I change the resolution. I am on a Macintosh as well.

Thanks
    Boilermaker
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best