Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: IMPORTANT - Change in Reelfoot Tourney Dates

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation IMPORTANT - Change in Reelfoot Tourney Dates

Of the members who have regularly fished this year's tournaments, only two were going to be able to fish the Reelfoot tournament, which was scheduled for this coming Saturday, 09/17. Discussions began at last month's meeting, and continued yesterday, regarding the low turn-out, and the decision was made to postpone the tournament for one week. The Reelfoot tournament will now be held on Saturday, 09/24. Fishing will begin at safe light, with everyone launching at the ramp of their choice. We will meet at Keystone Park at 2 PM, for the weigh-in.

A couple of guys have mentioned the idea of getting together on Friday night, 09/23, and having dinner at Boyette's. If any of you are interested, post or e-mail me. This would be a great opportunity for a little additional fellowship (not to mention a great opportunity to eat ourselves sick on catfish and chicken livers!!!). Thumbs Up

This month's meeting date has not changed. We will meet at 6:30 this coming Thursday (09/15) evening, at Gander Mountain.

Hope to see you all there!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I could be convinced to go eat some fish if you twisted my arm I can show up at any time. Just post what works best for everyone?

For those not as familiar with the lake - the lake is low but very fishable. Keystone is a good location for the weigh-in, but it might not be the best ramp to launch from (especially if you have a larger boat that sits deep in the water). I had to do some push poling last year .

Post Thanks / Like

Speck- You have an e-mail.
    FISH-ON!!!!!