Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bragging Rights

crappiejerker Guest

Wink Bragging Rights

Sacalait Steve that's an excellent catch for how poor the fishing has been . That's the best catch I've heard of in our area in a long time . Was the water flowing out of the pit when they bit . I'll probably put my boat up for sale and just start hireing you to take me where I know I'll at least have a chancein bringing home some slabs . lol My dad and I would like to meet you and deacon and set up a trip looking for the slabs. Well got to go there fixing to turn on .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiejerker
    Sacalait Steve that's an excellent catch for how poor the fishing has been . That's the best catch I've heard of in our area in a long time . Was the water flowing out of the pit when they bit . I'll probably put my boat up for sale and just start hireing you to take me where I know I'll at least have a chancein bringing home some slabs . lol My dad and I would like to meet you and deacon and set up a trip looking for the slabs. Well got to go there fixing to turn on .
    Crappiejerker, there is nothing I would like more than to hook up with you, your dad and sacalaitsteve for a day of fishing. Steve is off at least one day during the week. I got vacation days I need to take.
    Let's set something up.
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

Post Thanks / Like

Crappiejerker the water was rolling in on weds the day I caught 20 then on thurs the water was almost at a stand still but the wind was hollering by sunday the water was too dirty from rising for three days.I had dropped a couple pallet structures in this pit back in june I never did find these structures again Deacon told me that he saw one of them rolled over next to the bank I must not have anchored it good I think I'll build some more and drop them in some area out in the middle what I'd like to do is drop about 10 or 12 of these in a 10 ft diameter circle with some long 1.5" stakes shoved in the mud in the center of these pallets. I'd put them in about 15' of water and
    have the poles about 8' long by getting a long p.v.c. pipe and shaving the ends of the poles to fit in the p.v.c. I could shove them deep in the mud then pull the pipe off and do another with the pipe again untill there is about 10 poles in the water.
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{