Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Met a member on the water...aka- Bugman

Post Thanks / Like

Default Met a member on the water...aka- Bugman

My youngest son, a buddy of mine, and I were fishing on Sat. at Grenada Lake and met up with another member of Crappie.com..... He goes by Bugman. We struck up a conversation and had a load of fun afterwards.

Let me tell you that the Bugman knows how to fight a fish...WooWee!!! :D
    I had to throw that in Bugman :rolleyes:

Ya never know who you will run into on a fishing trip.

Here's a pic of Bugman with a real nice crappie he caught while fishing on Sat.

We had 30 fish on Sat., We could not get all of them on this board...just to give you an idea of the size of the fish....this board is 8 ft. long and 13 inches wide.

James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: (KJV)

Post Thanks / Like

That sure is a good shock treatment. lol
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch. Yeah Bugman 2 more weeks.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

That is some good lookin fish.

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Love that spot i'm trying to get thing's worked out so i can try it again we had a blast.Stickum,you guy's are just plain old spoiled you dont even get worked up over 3 pounders,i got excited over that fish that was just over 2 i guess you could tell by the way i fought her, we dont have fish that big or as mean up here we lost several fish that day and i didnt want to lose another one.I had alot of fun talking to you guys and seeing the smile on stickum jr's face when he showed us his fish i appreciate you guys pointing out that top and making us feel welcome,it meant alot.If you ever need anything from Missouri you have my number,if you go today be sure to post some pic's and rub it in a little.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie