Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Everyone, lets thank Ronnie for his time.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Everyone, lets thank Ronnie for his time.

I think it went great. I loved the questions, and I loved the answers. thank you Ronnie for taking the time out of your busy day to answer our questions here. You are welcome back any time. The more often, the better! Thumbs Up
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Ronnie Capps is offline Seven Time National Crappie Champion * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for asking !! I sincerely hope I can help share personal knowledge in an effort to help people more enjoy this awesome sport by catching more and bigger crappie on a year around basis and throughout the country. We have the better days in front of us with crappie fishing. I am certain of this. Every year is better than the last as relates to fishing success. Records continue to be broken at tournaments not because the lakes are providing better quality fish but because the technology and knowledge at hand has been put in our hands. If you love being on the lake by day and having afternoon fish cook outs by evening along with the socialization that fishing offers then............ Enjoy!!! We are in the "Good Ole Days" right now! Crappie fishermen are my best friends and I have them at every lake! That's the only thing that a person can't have too many of and I can't wait to try a new lake lol!

Good Fishin !!

Ronnie Capps

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent, I'm closing this forum for now until we get another guest star here like Ronnie. Thanks again Ronnie, and good luck in all your coming tournaments.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best