Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: electronics, Tm

Post Thanks / Like

Default electronics, Tm

Hey Ronnie, Would like to know how you have your Boats set up with electronics, Tm , etc. and why , Thanks
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Ronnie Capps is offline Seven Time National Crappie Champion * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am a bit old school at the moment but here it goes............I still have 2 diff units at my console an 1198 HB and a Lowrance 6600 GPS only. The lowrance is transferrable to my boat bow if necessary.

Ronnie Capps is offline Seven Time National Crappie Champion * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Having the two diff units has several advantages in mapping as well as security if one fails. Being able to transfer the GPS is important to me in many rgards since I use it in various other boats, 4 wheelers, and even in my vehicle when traveling to tourneys.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ronnie, I also have the 1198HB at the console but have a Garmin 431 for GPS,
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I believe locating structure scanning etc is best done from the console and by use of the primary boat motor.

RC