Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Invitation!!

crash8005 Guest

Lightbulb Invitation!!

I haven't been on the site in a while but wanted to extend an invitation to all on this site to visit the Texas Fishing Forum. We would love to hear information from crappie fisherman in other states. Ya'll have a great site and if anyone would like information on some Texas lakes these guys can help. This would be a great way to exchange different techniques, styles, equipment, etc. I will also be passing on a link to this site to all at the TFF.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, crash.......I don't how far you are from Toledo Bend, but if you get the chance to fish there, check out the "chicken coop" area in Toledo when it gets a bit cooler. I think you will like what you find if you fish the cold months.

I'm glad you are getting some posts on the TX board, hasn't been much traffic there since I registered late spring this year. You may have to get your fishing buddies to sign up so you can get some reports in your area. Shouldn't be hard to do, it's free and it's sure to show you some new techniques and tips to help in catching crappie. I'll be checking out the TX board, I sometimes fish Lake O' The Pines, Caddo and Toledo and hope to see some reports on those lakes. Best of luck to ya, and welcome back......

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the invite, Crash. I've been reading the post at TFF for a few years now. Really some great postings. Ernest looks out for you guys and I wish we could have some shows and get togethers like your group does. I have the DVD that he made and there's a lot of good information on it.

You also have some guys that really make some nice jigs also.

Be sure and check in here often. Good to hear from you.
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC

Quote Originally Posted by crash8005
    I haven't been on the site in a while but wanted to extend an invitation to all on this site to visit the Texas Fishing Forum. We would love to hear information from crappie fisherman in other states. Ya'll have a great site and if anyone would like information on some Texas lakes these guys can help. This would be a great way to exchange different techniques, styles, equipment, etc. I will also be passing on a link to this site to all at the TFF.
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC

crash8005 Guest

labill,

I am in Dallas and have never been to Toledo Bend. Might have to get out there one day. Thanks for the info.

gcromer,

I am glad you like the TFF. If you want some info on tying your own jigs and such let me know and I will email you. Ernest is the man from what I hear. I have never fished with him but I hear that 50-100 fish days are pretty common when he and Guy get together. I have the same screen name over there so if you see me post say hi.

Crash8005