Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Umbrella EZ Mount - One Man's Review

Dothan, Al. or UCLA (Upper Corner of Lower Alabama
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Umbrella EZ Mount - One Man's Review

Thanks Thomas for permission to post your review of my umbrella E-Z mounts. Leon

Having searched high and low for a solution for my own personal shade for my G3 Center Console, I found one of the forum sponsors here to offer a great solution. Umbrella EZ Mounts. I contacted Leon numerous times and he was always quick to reply and answered all of my questions. I initially thought about a t-top which was a bit over $1k which wasn't an issue IF it would offer the wife and I an escape from the sun while fishing. Simply put, they don't.

I have come across numerous other "umbrella" alternatives and I wasn't impressed with them and didn't know quite what to expect. Much to much pleasant surprise, Leon shipped these quickly (I ordered two) one for the wife and a second for myself. When the package arrived, I was quite pleased with the very stout, yet simply design. The product is well made, very well thought out and strong. The components were all neatly packaged in the box and all directions were very EZ and clearly written. The bases mounted up to the seats in about 15 minutes, coffee breaks included. I also chose to use an adjustable bungee cord to reduce any "wobble factor" since the umbrellas are 6" in diameter and it works nicely.

I searched for a well made umbrella with the preference going to one that as UV resistant and in this case, size DID matter. I settled on SunTek Solar Umbrellas from Amazon dot com at $28 and change each shipped.

I mounted the umbrella today and snapped a few quick photos for your perusal. If you are on a quest for some personal shade, you cannot go wrong. All said and told, I invested less than $200 for a good quality setup that will keep the mrs. and myself cooler while we are out on the lake. IMHO, the product is a WINNER. Sure to keep you cool in the dawg days of summer and dry when that unexpected down pour hits!

I have no affiliation with Leon and his company but I do believe in giving kudos when they are deserved.

Thanks Leon
    Ain't seen a man yet who could fish and worry at the same time

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

So...where's the pictures?
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry bout that gabowman. They would not load before, so we are trying again. Thanks for checking it out. LeonName:  G3.jpg
Views: 1089
Size:  2.3 KBName:  G3R.jpg
Views: 1093
Size:  2.3 KBName:  vertical.jpg
Views: 1076
Size:  2.5 KBName:  open.jpg
Views: 1868
Size:  61.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by gabowman View Post
    So...where's the pictures?

Post Thanks / Like

could you post up some close ups of the mount?
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have a website and prices?
    Retired USAF C-130 Loadmaster

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your interest in my EZ Mount Wall Hanger II. You can find all the pics. videos, comments, and the whole story at www.umbrellae-mount.com. You can purchase the EZ Mounts also from my web site. Thanks again, Leon Woodall at LPW Enterprises Inc.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Keeper for your interest in my EZ Mount and Thanks for your Service in the USAF protecting our families and this Great Country of ours. I am a member sponsor and Yes I do have a web site at Umbrella E-Z Mount . You can also see pics, videos, comments, the whole story behind my invention and purchase it from the site. Thanks again, and if any other members has questions, I can be reached at [email protected] or my cell # is 334-790-2912 tell everyone to feel free to call or e-mail me. Leon Woodall