Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fundraiser Auction right here, right now

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fundraiser Auction right here, right now

Well here it is. Starting now the fundraiser auction is open. If you are not aware of the fundraiser event that I am doing you can follow this link to thread which "Slab" posted about my journey to raise money for the American Cancer Society

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/main-...ease-read.html

Below is a picture of a drawing that I just finished yesterday along with some jigs and weights that were donated to the video contest which I won 3rd place in. The drawing is 18x24. I would like to thank the gentlemen who donated the jigs and weights and put those items in this auction with the drawing. The auction will be for the drawing and an assortment of some of the jigs and weights together, as well as a little something that "Slab" has offered to throw in. I am sure he will post something about that here.

All bids can be placed right here on this thread. The auction will end at 12:00 noon EST.
    The person who has the high bid at that time will win the auction. Remember, no payment until the final bid is made and a high bidder is determined. The high bidder will then go to my fundraiser page at the American Cancer Society using the link provided below to make the winning auction payment. I will be notified once the payment has been made and will send the drawing to the winner. "Slab" will send the jigs and whatever it is that he is including.

Remember this is all for a good cause.

Also, if you are not interested in the auction but would like to help out, you can use the link below as well and just make a donation.

Here is the payment/donation link to my page at the American Cancer Society.
    www.main.acsevents.org/goto/micoast2coast4acure

Thank you all for your support and interest in this and for all the encouragement that has been offered.
    Frank "slabsrus" Krajenka
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    It is not about the equipment you have to use,
    It is about how you use the equipment you have. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, I said auction would end at noon but did not mention what day.The Auction will end at 12:00 noon on Wednesday July 20.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll start the bid at $75

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll up the bid to $100 Thumbs Up

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Dang, they come out swinging. That's awesome. It's things like this that realy encourage me to succeed in my adventure. And just a little update on my fundraising journey. With only a litte over 4 weeks to go, yesterday started another great week of training. I put the kayak in the Ausable River in Grayling and paddled it, non-stop, 9 hours and 45 minutes, to the town of Mio, (appriximately 40 river miles)

Post Thanks / Like

bump

Post Thanks / Like

C'mon guys, lets keep driving the bidding up, I'll bid:
    $101

just to honk off pappy!
    Now don't make me ship the prizes to myself you know! And Franks drawing alone is worth more than $100.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

jigflinger is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Come on people! This is a great cause. $110.00.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome, what a great community Crappie.com is. And for a little fundraiser update. Today my wife is running a garage sale for the fundraiser. Most of the items were donated. The sale was to start at 10:00am this morning. By the time I left for work at 9:30 am, 1/2 hour before the sale even opened there was $80 in sales. By 10:25 the sales were up to $150, and she just updated me saying we are at about $300. That's all money that is going directly to the American Cancer Society. Now I don't expect to see a whole lot more come out of the garage sale as it sounds like most of the big items went immediately, but my wife is a trooper and will hang in that garage sale until 4:00pm .

Post Thanks / Like

$125

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast