Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: introducing crappie denture

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default introducing crappie denture

we would like to introduce a new plastic bait called the crappie denture there is a picture of it in my signature to learn more about this you may go to my website these will be available in two color also coming aboard will be vertical 2 color you may have any color combination that you can think of.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good!

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do they have 2 names? Denture or dancer? Would like to try some but not sure what to order.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chaunc View Post
    Why do they have 2 names? Denture or dancer? Would like to try some but not sure what to order.
    Chaunc .... it's Crappie "Dancer" .... Bob/Snake River uses a word processor to post text, and his "accent" seems to confuse it on some words Doh

Take a look at his website and you'll see where, when he says .... 'and' ... it comes out as "in" (like where it states the two sizes of baits ... it says 1 1/2 in 2 1/2 ... rather than 1 1/2" and 2 1/2"). And there's his "Jelly" Jigs ... that the processor decided were "Jilly" Jigs Rofl

'Ol Snake makes some fine plastics, regardless of their names or mispronunciations of same Thumbs Up

... cp

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

it was a simple spelling error on my site they are definitely crappie dancer.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

now that I feel like crawling underneath a rock we usually do not check my air sometimes and sometimes it comes out backwards ha ha I have to be a little bit more careful and proofread everything I know it makes me look kind of stupid but you guys deftly like stupid plastic makers and you definitely know that most of us guys that make up plastic baits in hand tied jigs are a little crazy anyway we have to be to come up with some of the ideals that we come up with. by the way check out my site we have changed a few things we are no longer charging for shipping.

www.bobsjigs.com

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Chaunc, I have this product of Bob's. It is a totally awesome bait, rapidly becoming one of my favorites. I also absolutely trust the jelly jig line or an icicle to produce a bite in any given situation. Snake River knows his craft. By the way, what is happening with Hines? Shoot me a pm.

I called them Crappie Dentures when I contacted Bob. He calls them "Dancers" I have the lime/chartreuse and the pink/white color combinations.

Whatever they call them they work. Shoot him a pm and let him know you are a big Steeler fan. In spite of that you will still get a great price.

Mike
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Snake River, I have known Chaunc for well over ten years. I believe he would make a fine addition to your ProStaff. He is quite knowledgeble and well respected on this board.

Mike
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

have used them twice now, once vert jig-ing and the other shooting docks and they worked very well, looking forward to puting them in the water more in the future.....

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13