Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: crappie master boats or other fiberglass crappie boats

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie master boats or other fiberglass crappie boats

Does anyone have a crappie master boat. Or can you tell me anything about them, they do not have a web site. I saw them advertised in crappie world magazine.I am interested in a fiberglass crappie boat does anyone know of other fiberglass crappie boats any information would be appreciated
    thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure this is true but I've heard Aries makes a fiberglass crappie boat. They are located in White Bluff, TN.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

HBH .... contact Jim Bryant @ 1274 Bryants Camp Rd
    Lancaster, KY 40444
    (859) 792-6013

He can tell you about these boats.

I don't know if the boats are still called Crappie Master Boats, or not ... but this is where they are/were built. The Bryant's have been making boats for a long time ... they used to be called Jay Bee Boats, then Bass Master Boats Inc, then Crappie Master Boats. Not even sure they're still building boats, as I haven't been there in years (they also own/operate a boat ramp on a local lake).

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

I have one of the 17 footers and love it. I have talked to Jim in the last month or so and they are still making Crappie Master boats.
    Cabelas, Crappie Magnet, Jenko Fishing, Cumberland Crappie , Slabanator Jigs, and Pure Crappie Tackle.
    Timscatchingcrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Try Darnell Designs at www.crappieboat.com. Located at KY Lake. Still makes the crappie boat designed by Bomber in the early 90's. This boat was later made by Aries. Very nice looking boats.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Highbridge, We are still building boats! Our site should be back up this weekend. Thank you Bronson and Crappiepappy for the support and the business!

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the link for the crappie master boats Home Page