Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Driftmaster Gun Slingers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Driftmaster Gun Slingers

Was wondering if any one has used the gun slinger holders?
    I aint here to tell you anything. You want to know what Im doing....pm me and meet me on the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey das, I'm on the Driftmaster Pro Staff. The gun slingers are for spider rigging only. You can't use them for pulling or trolling crankbaits. It was designed so your rod will come right out the holder and if your fish runs in one direction you can set the hook in the other direction.

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Roper Outdoors. They work well for spider rigging only but aren't the best choice for an all-around rod holder. I am a guide for crappie and do not use them. I would recommend the 210-H over the Gunslinger and they are cheaper. You can check out both of these models on my website Extreme Fishing Concepts

Yadkin Guide

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roper Outdoors View Post
    Hey das, I'm on the Driftmaster Pro Staff. The gun slingers are for spider rigging only. You can't use them for pulling or trolling crankbaits. It was designed so your rod will come right out the holder and if your fish runs in one direction you can set the hook in the other direction.
    I agree. I looked at them but decided not because of the lack of versatility.

Post Thanks / Like

I use them for slow trolling and they work great.

Post Thanks / Like

I already have 210H i like them for spider slow trolling. Was just weight opions to see if their a better all around option. Gratsi for the info.
    I aint here to tell you anything. You want to know what Im doing....pm me and meet me on the lake.