Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Eagle Claw Bioline

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eagle Claw Bioline

Anyone know anything about the new Bioline by Eagle Claw? Saw an ad in the new CA mag, and googled it. Found this link http://biolinefishing.com/home.html?page=home. It's got some basic info.

I really like the idea of using line that is more ecofriendly, but I can't help but wonder how well a line that is designed to deteriorate in 5 years will hold up during use. Website guarantees that it will perform to it's stated specification for 10 to 12 months. What does that deterioration curve look like after a couple of months though I wonder? I respool every winter already, just looking for a reason not to give this stuff a try. May put some 4 lb test on a jig pole or two.

Ideas, opinions, or even better - anybody actually used the stuff and can post a review?

Post Thanks / Like

I like the idea of a bioline, seeing how very rarely anyone round here picks up their line when it gets caught. I haven't seen it on the shelves though.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree I like the idea, I'm gonna give it a try, I was told it was extremely stretchy, but I'm gonna try it anyway and see how it works, I'm using the new C&C line right now and I like it.
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!