Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Buisness??

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Buisness??

Just wanting to see how many people would approve of a new store offering cheap all natural tying supplies, 100 for 10 jigheads and custom hand tied jigs? Would you buy from us?
    Just Yakin along

Post Thanks / Like

The word cheap should not be anywhere around when trying to start a new bis,'ness.One should start at a higher price and offer service service and more service.You will more alpt to fell when trying to compete with knowledgeable people thats been doing it for years and have forgotton about service.Their forgetforness is your key for gain,forget about others cost as to compete in price.Figure as to I know which I figure you have in your cost as to offer cheap prices.However most will overlook their true OVer all cost and I mean OVER ALL cost.
    Like most I will pay more pennys to dallors to get service and MY WANTS........
    Alot of states now are collecting state taxes on bis'ness on the internet,this will put a big hurt on alot of them.Never think small when you have the world laying at your feet..Customers will get you pennys,service will build any buss.,and peoples WANts will build dallors at higher prices.
    With that said,I'm aways looking for different lures on the internet and sometimes I find what I want but the shipping out wts. the cost of ordering..and now taxes to be added.
    Over all cost to start then be the best service out there at YOUR fair price to you.