Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Church Tackle Co.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Church Tackle Co.

The Church tackle Co. , known mostly for there orange walleye trolling boards, makes one called the TX-12 Mini- Planer. It's a smaller version & made for smaller bodies of water & great for crappie trolling. Cabela's did carry them at one time. Like stated earlier they keep your lures out away from the boat. You can purchase them to run port or starboard sides.

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

This is from the (Forum Posting Rules and Etiquette) Let's not cross that fine line.

Do not advertise in your posts. This is a fine line and difficult to administer. You can mention a cool new product, or an ebay listing, or your wifes new embroidery business, but please do not turn it into an advertisement. Also, if you’re brand new to the site even that might be considered advertising.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

???? Maybe I missed something, but that don't strike me as advertising. Church is a mainline tackle mfg, not a start up nor a Mom and Pop which "faux advertising" seems to pop up around usually. Don't know for a fact, but they've been around for eons. Church is much akin to BnM, Ford or Yamaha, but not well know in Crappie circles, but widely known in Walley and Striper circles.

Maybe this just came up from that other thread eariler.

But nevermind. I'll just go sit down and shut up.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

This is not a advertisment : This is in regards to the man that caught 1500 crappies with planer boards. There were some guys interested in this board & how they were used. I have used the church boards & they work find. I guess i can't say Zebco , Okuma, Bass Pro & Cabela's. This is why people stop giving out information on these sites.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe... View Post
    ???? Maybe I missed something, but that don't strike me as advertising. Church is a mainline tackle mfg, not a start up nor a Mom and Pop which "faux advertising" seems to pop up around usually. Don't know for a fact, but they've been around for eons. Church is much akin to BnM, Ford or Yamaha, but not well know in Crappie circles, but widely known in Walley and Striper circles.

Maybe this just came up from that other thread eariler.

But nevermind. I'll just go sit down and shut up.

Wannabe...
    Fling away, this is ridiculous...Slab better step up and control this situation! I hate to see something so good go down this path. Hmmm...kinda like democracy.

Post Thanks / Like

hmmmmmmmmmmm :-?

Post Thanks / Like

Isn't greed wonderful to some people,the board will split.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm guilty of the same accusation regarding kevinmayes thread. (hangs head in shame). Not trying to make excuses for it, but, myself and others have seen the same thing over the years on C.C and at times, it IS a fine line. I guess it's an art to disguise an add into a thread. On the other hand, I can't blame anyone for trying to bring attention to a product they believe in either.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

I really like Church's Walleye Boards for pulling cranks. I have a set of the little boards, but I've never tried them. Personally, I like to get info on products---saves me some money, occasionally. I feel capable of filtering out the spam posts.

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Reaper View Post
    I'm guilty of the same accusation regarding kevinmayes thread. (hangs head in shame). Not trying to make excuses for it, but, myself and others have seen the same thing over the years on C.C and at times, it IS a fine line. I guess it's an art to disguise an add into a thread. On the other hand, I can't blame anyone for trying to bring attention to a product they believe in either.
    You hit it right Reaper. No one ever sees all the things that have to be moderated. Never thought about deleting the thread, just getting a handle on things. I love this site as much or more than anyone here.
    Good fishing.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast