Hey Guy's, Come Join in on the FUN!!! Jig Swap #19 is winding down and we want to keep the excitement growing. Your host for Jig Swap #20 will be tsdunigan. The sign up's should be posted within the next few days....so keep watch. We had a great group of tiers in Jig Swap #19, so let’s see if we can top that number. If everyone invited a friend or two, we would have no problem doubling that list.
Remember "ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE WELCOME".

I realize that swap #19 was a fast pace, but we are trying to get them restructured to have one each month (12 per year). As the Jig Swaps grow, I believe it will easier to remember that they start near the first of each month and your set should be back to you around the end of each month. This way the swap should run smoothly without too much trouble.

The list to host a swap is really low. There were never any requirements to be a host in the past, but I think that you should have participated in at least 1 or 2 swap before you can become the host.
What do you think about that idea?
Example---> A person who has never been in a swap before signs up on the host list, but there are 2 in front of him. He participated in both swaps and then he can become host. They will have a feel of how they run and should have no problems.

Thanks for your participation and let’s get some names on the host list!
NightProwler
PS: Thank you Ed for letting us post here.