Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Blake, Question about tourney

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jerry Blake, Question about tourney

Are we gonna put all extra fish above the limit in for the fish fry or just use the ones at the weighin? Just curious . I posted this once today but it never made it to the board. I must have screwed something up. :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatboy:

I think last year Richard already had the fish all lined up for the fish fry and they were collecting any fish that people didn't want for a future fish fry for a good cause - can't remember what it was now though. So, I think it will be up to you whether you want to keep your fish or not.

Richard, we'll be glad to provide great big crappie fillets for the fish fry from the limits we are going to catch on Thursdy and Friday just checking out all those brushpiles you are going to send me the waypoints for!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Don't you mean the Wave points. You know, i wave as you cruise by. Good luck Jerry. Looking forward to the socializing more than the fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

We have already got over 400 fillets for the fish fry, but we can use more if you want to use them for the fish fry. I think we are going to have a lot of people there.
    Hey Fatboy, as bad as Jerry is wanting those way points, we may all get a free drink. LOL
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are already going to get a free drink out of me, I guarantee that, for waypoints, for hosting the tournament, for taking me fishing, for being entertaining posters on this message board, and just plain for being at the tournament.

That's for sure, and now I'll also be able to see if you all really know how to catch fish too! Can't wait! I got my Mom and Dad both coming down to Kentucky, but I don't think they'll be at the tourney (originally it was just going to be mom). We'll see. I'll at least have to sneak some fillets back to them, and my Aunt. They love eating fish.
    Last edited by Slab; 10-31-2004 at 11:05 PM.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ed,

With the GOOD brushpiles Richard is going to show us we're going to get you plenty of crappie Thursday and Friday to take home even if we keep some for the fish fry.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Richard's brushpiles

I can see allready,I don't need to ask Richard for some HOT numbers. All I have to do is follow the group of boats [4 or 5, depending on the size of the brushpile] from spot to spot. I wonder how many boats it takes to fish a brushpile? LOL See you all there. Clay

Post Thanks / Like

Default Why follow?

Hey Clay:

Why follow I plan on tying off to Jerry's boat and let him tow me around. It'll save on gas. LOL
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Darryl:

Quit slacking and get back to work or your going to get fired and have to move to Hot Springs and guide full-time!!!! Just sent you an email on your familyfishingtrips account.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Slacking???

Look whose calling the kettle black. Unless you're sending postings from a laptop with a satelite link from the front deck of your boat, it means your not on the water. I've worked hard this morning. Got my staff started (5 minutes), read two newspapers (30 minutes), went and voted (1 hour), surfed the net (2 hours - research ya know), lunch (1 hour), etc. It's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it. Not planning to fish again until the TT. Don't know if I'm going to make it. It's only Tuesday and I'm already having withdrawal symptoms.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast