Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Live Crawfish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Live Crawfish

Im going back to Louisiana this Thursday to pick up my crawfish. If anyone on here would like me to get them a sack or two then let me know. I have to have my order turned in by Wednesday at noon. Currently I am getting $2.60 per lb. and they are on average of 40lb. sacks...I deliver to McCalla. I can deliver to other areas for an additional $20.00 for fuel charge..call me @205-966-0507 if interested.

Post Thanks / Like

DUDE READ THE SITE RULES..... Not a place to sell goods unless you are a professional paying member.... THIS IS A FISHING SITE......

Post Thanks / Like

I apoligize. I was just seeing if anyone was wanting me to pick them up some when I go down to get mine.. I only mark them up .50 cents per lb to help pay my gas. So I dont think I am trying to sell anything, just trying to be kind to others on here.
    Thank you,

Post Thanks / Like

Post your Live Crawfish Ad over on the Personal Classified Ads section of crappie dot com. You may get more buyers or you may get attacked my other members. Also I would not post my phone number on the Internet. Just tell people to PM you if they want to buy the crawfish. Hope this helps!

BamaMan

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, I will do that...