Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: How to make a Fatboy really jealous.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default How to make a Fatboy really jealous.....

Just called Jerry Blake on the phone to ask about the Humminbird 515 fishfinder and as i am talking to him, i can hear him yelling out pole numbers. For anyone who hasn't ever been with him, the poles over the side start at number one and count up as they go back to the back of the boat. I lost track of the numbers as he called them out and he said the ALMIGHTY word that every crappie fisherman loves to hear. DOUBLE!!!!! Thanks Jerry, wished i was there again. Will be soon. See you in two weeks. Thanks for the help. Man has this guy got it made. Nice guy, nice, understanding wife, friendly, good with kids and gets to fish for a living. Now how could that not make anyone jealous.

Fatboy

Post Thanks / Like

Default How to make a "swamp rat" jealous......

Answer: Read fatboy's post about how Jerry makes a livin'!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatboy:

Good talking to you today - hope I didn't confuse you more than you already were.

Did you ever figure out why you were getting 17-volts at your graph? Sure need to before you hook up that new Humminbird! Could be a faulty voltage regulator on your big motor.

You SHOULD have been here today. This couple almost backed out because it was raining pretty hard when they were supposed to leave the place they were staying up on Ouachita to meet me at the Clarion.

We started a bit late but still ended up with this good mess - the biggest was 15.5-inches and weighed 1-pound 10-ounces and we had several over 14-inches.

Darryl Morris came down to do some fishing this weekend and offered to be my Deck Hand today and it sure was nice having someone bait hooks, net fish, unhook fish, untangle lines, re-tie hooks and help fillet and package the fish when we were done - Thanks Darryl!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, that makes a fatboy jealous. Think i will quit my job, move out there and become a bum so i can be near those lakes. On second thought, don't think my wife would go for that. Thanks for the help. Hooked the fishfinder up to big motor battery. Was getting 13.1 volts at the plug in. Still no dice. Won't come on. Found a 565 for 187.00 so far. Still looking. Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatboy:

No problem. Better get that battery checked. If it is putting out 17-volts I'd take it back to where you got it, get a new one and ask them to get you a new graph too!

I DO love what I do! Next booked trip is Thursday so I may run out to Greeson this week to see how bad all this rain has messed things up out there. Anybody wanna go?

If the weatherman would stop saying there's a chance of scattered thundershowers everyday the phone would start ringing and I'd be booking trips. Oh well, need a day off once in a while.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Raises hand. Me, Me, Me, i wanna go. Well sh*t, i have this thing called work to go to tomorrow night. Sorry. I'm in , be there in spirit.