Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: someone with a report?

Post Thanks / Like

Default someone with a report?

Well spent all day taking my final test for my masters program so I didn't get to fish. Planning on making a trip out tom. What did everyone do today while i was stretching my brain for six hours. Dickieboy, speck, cane? come on guys don't leave me hangin.

Post Thanks / Like

I had some chores early so I didn't get to leave until 9:30. Started at Browns trolled till 1:15 caught 1 keeper and 10-15 short fish, two bass and 3 yellow bass. Jumped to Cedar back fishing at 2:00. Kept 12 threw back ? a bunch. Wind was kinda tough. Water was 50-52 on both lakes. Browns was stained green to clear. Cedar was stained brown/light muddy. Fish on both lakes were found near the deepest water. I did troll some shallower but no luck. Off the water at 4:00. It was a pretty day. Hope you did well on your final.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I went to check on my lake house today. Lots of boats were out in West Sandy. By noon there were no boats in sight. Water was dingy. Looked like the Ms River. I talked to TVA neighbor. He believes they will start a fast draw down later next week.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    I went to check on my lake house today. Lots of boats were out in West Sandy. By noon there were no boats in sight. Water was dingy. Looked like the Ms River. I talked to TVA neighbor. He believes they will start a fast draw down later next week.
    I fished there yesterday (Friday) and the fish had lock jaw! And CP you are right it was muddy and a lot of trash floating!

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Tom the water here at Pickwick was within 9" from running over the top of the spillway gates 24 + hours ago. But there dropping the lake fast so lots of water coming that way for a few days...
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Pete, can you give us fishing report. We are having our tournament this weekend out of Yellow Creek. What's the projection on water level for the next few days. Thanks for any help and input you could give.
    Tom