Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barkley Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Barkley Lake

Hello fellow crappie fisherman. I am new to this site, and let me just say, it is a great website. I have been looking through the forums, and havent seen much info on Barkley lake crappie fishing. Surely theres someone that can share some fishing tips with me on my home waters, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Barkley is my favorite lake as well. Dawson Springs mean it is closer to me. I fish EddyCreek, McNabb, and Dryden mostly. I will have to admit that at this time Kentucky is producing better. Blood River and Jonathan in particular. I catch all I need a little closer to home. Good fishing, THE BANDIT
    1 Corinthians 2:2.----Nothing else counts!!
    "This one thing I know, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

Post Thanks / Like

Little River and Donelson Creek aint doin too bad. Since Jan 1 a couple of neighbors and I have jerked almost 600 keepers out, but we go almost every day, no matter the weather.

Post Thanks / Like

mallardslapper: Welcome to the boards! I'm not a Barkley fisherman, so I'm not even gonna attempt this one.

Quote Originally Posted by driller
    Little River and Donelson Creek aint doin too bad. Since Jan 1 a couple of neighbors and I have jerked almost 600 keepers out, but we go almost every day, no matter the weather.
    You lucky dog. :D
    All in all you're just another fish on my wall.

Post Thanks / Like

driller sounds to me like when i go home on leave in april i need to look you up. nice job on the fishin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trigger99
    driller sounds to me like when i go home on leave in april i need to look you up. nice job on the fishin
    Let's hope driller isn't secretive about his fishing spots, for your sake. :D

Hope you are as excited about April as I am!
    All in all you're just another fish on my wall.

Post Thanks / Like

hey there eddy creek bandit. thats where i do most of my fishing. good old eddy creek. I have put about 50 pvc attracters in there this winter. I am planning to go check them out Saturday. I havent ever fished Ky lake, but i plan to change that this spring. I have heard a lot of good fishing stories from the Little river area. i imagine ill be down there sometime this spring, dont catch them all driller, lol. But eddy creek and kuttawa are the main places i fish.

Post Thanks / Like

mallardslapper---I left a few nice condos in the Kuttawa Harbor and Boyds landing area when I moved to Cadiz last spring. I can also point you in the right direction on where to catch a BUNCH of nice bream in that part of the world. Give me a holler one of these days soon and we can have coffee somewhere--P.S. bring your lake map and I will mark my condos left behind for you. 270-522-1818

Post Thanks / Like

I got your number wrote down driller. When i get a chance ill be calling you, i need all the help i can get, lol. fished Sat. Didnt do too well at all. Must have been the cold front. But probably my skills, lol. Its supposed to be in the high 60'sfor next weekend, so the fishing should pick up a little.

Post Thanks / Like

Mallard what were you driving Saturday? I fished Eddy and did poorly. I dressed a dozen and was disappointed. The water was perfect, I just failed to catch fish. I saw only a few boats on the bay all day. I was fishing out of a 19 foot Hydra Sport with a 150 on the back. The boat is deep blue. I saw a similar boat on the water was that you?

THE BANDIT
    1 Corinthians 2:2.----Nothing else counts!!
    "This one thing I know, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast