Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All most time!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking All most time!!!!!!

Hey fellow ohio crappie fisherman, gals its almost time to catch those spring slabs. YIPEEEEEEEE!! I saw my first sign of spring yesterday. I have a small pond in my backyard. Saw a bird taking a bath along with a few of his freinds.:p Anybody else see any signs of spring coming?

jim8861 Guest

Yes I'm Planing On Go To Buckeye Lake On The 12th Of March If The Weather Stay's Good.can't Wait.good Luck This Spring.

Post Thanks / Like

crocuses are breaking through the grass and the buzzards are back
    Tim
    Ohio State Board moderator
    www.easternbuckeyecrappieclub.com
    or [email protected]
    NAFC Life Member

Post Thanks / Like

Saw a crayfish and a bunch of minnows in the shallows while fishing the Hocking River last weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Wildflowers are coming up in the woodland I hike. Birds are starting to stake out territory in the yard. Redwing blackbirds, turkey vultures and killdeer are back. Doug has been seeing big groups of large suckers congregating along the Great Miami River in downtown Dayton. Oh yeah, and trout release is next week! - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

This morning i heard a few birds making noise. I love that sound before dawn when its still dark on the way to catch those slabs. Ahwww the long winter is just about gone.

My plans to start the season are....... going up to erie to try to catch some walleye first of april. Then come back and see what the crappie are doing. Fremont is good for white bass around first of may. all this of coarse is depends on the weather.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking yes it is about time

rode over to east fork lake today 20 boats were on the water lake is down 5 or 6 ft i'd say we better get started or get left out.:D

Post Thanks / Like

It's been snowing here for about an hour. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

I hear u on the snow. Forecast this weekend calls for highs in the 60,s with rain. Its the start of spring but..... i have a feeling we not out of the woods yet.:p This is ohio the weather is unstable during spring. Sure the snow will hit before march ends. I might give it a try this week with the warming trend. Anyone else going out?

Post Thanks / Like

hey jim8861 i hear that the water is really low over at buckeye something about they r putting a new beach in. i talked witha guy the other day said he put his boat in and was churning mud up the whole time. good way to burn upa water pump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast