Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Difficult Puzzle To Solve

Post Thanks / Like

Default Difficult Puzzle To Solve

I got a phone call from one of my fishing buddies here at Arrowhead Estates today and he asked me if I would come over and help he and his wife get started on a difficult puzzle. Super nice people and although they are both getting quite old, they get around great and still fish.

I asked him if he had the box to the puzzle and if so, what was the picture for the puzzle. He told me "It's a great big rooster" and I told him I would be right over. I figured if I just got one of the borders started they could take over from there.

When I walked in, they had the puzzle spread all over the kitchen table and when I looked it over, I recognized the problem. I told him this puzzle couldn't be worked and I would go home and then bring back a nice puzzle they could work on. Before I left, I told them to put all the corn flakes back in the box and have the table clean when I got back.Rofl
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

Stink, you really need to get out more. I think you are coming down with cabin fever again.

Post Thanks / Like

Medical riddle:

Went in today to see my doctor and when he walked in the exam room, the first words out of his mouth were: "That's gotta hurt"

I replied; "No sawbones, it only hurts when I laugh."

What is the medical problem?
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

I give up, is it a broken funny bone?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OkieDon View Post
    I give up, is it a broken funny bone?
    Good guess Don, you're right!Hands Clapping

Post Thanks / Like

I thought it was Dain Bramage.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Well yes it was a lucky guess, because the first thing that came to me when I read it was hemorrhoids.

Now I'm feeling like Batman does when he figures out a riddle from the Riddler! :D