Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Letter from Coach Martin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Letter from Coach Martin

Letter Frank wrote and sent out, I think this says everything about who he is

Dear K-State Fans,

I ask you to join me in assisting KU forward Thomas Robinson and his young sister Jayla. The last month has dealt them some difficult times with the passing of their mother.

On the floor, KU and K-State are unbelievable competitors. However, in the game of life we are all in it together. I reach out to you for your help, to assist Thomas and Jayla in any way that you can by contributing to the Lisa Robinson Scholarship Fund. I’ve made my pledge. Please follow my lead and let’s help together.

Call the K-State men’s basketball office at 1.785.532.6531 for more details.

Thank you.

Coach Martin
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

From a KU guy that shows a lot of class.

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard him talk on a sports show and he came across like a class person and this public request really shows it, I don't like his coaching style but this shows what a genuine human being he is. I'm one of those people who can cheer for both teams except when they're playing each other then it's ROCK-CHALK-JAYHAWK!!! I do hope K-State gets in the big tourney. Good luck to both teams today!
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!