Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

View Poll Results: Opinion on the purchase of Crappie.com T-Shirts

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would buy 1 XXL Crappie.com T-shirt if they were available.

4 33.33%
  • I'd buy 2 XXL T-Shirts.....

4 33.33%
  • I'd buy 3 XXL T-Shirts.....

3 25.00%
  • I'd buy non-XXL Crappie.com T-Shirts if only they were less expensive.

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK, I'm being blatently honest here about Crappie.com T-Shirts.

Post Thanks / Like

Default OK, I'm being blatently honest here about Crappie.com T-Shirts.

I've had numerous inqueries about obtaining the XXL Crappie.com T-Shirts. The fact is, I'm out of the XXL's and to order another batch of shirts would cost me about $1200. I've got all the other sizes in stock still from the previous batch of shirts I bought, so all I really need right now are the XXL's. So, I guess what I'm asking for here is, justification to place that new order to get the XXL's in. Here's a poll to determine the demand for the XXL's. This will help me convince Wifey that I should place the order, normally this would not be a problem, but as many of you know, I ain't got no job right now!

Yeah, and the Darn Large Crappie.com Hats are still on the back burner cause I got burned on my last order and got those small hats. Wifey's not too keen on placing another "unproven" order for hats. At least I know for fact that the Shirts are of very high quality, and the supplier is good on his word.
    Last edited by Slab; 10-25-2004 at 12:43 PM.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Hell Ed, the more x's, the better i like em. Have seen Jerry Blake wearing them and would love to have a dozen for me. Yep, a dozen. Vary the style, but leave the size the same.

Post Thanks / Like

Doh, a dozen, wow. I'll have to see if my supplier has different styles. The front is of course my Crappie.com logo, but the back was something my supplier drew up for me. And I supose I can ask him if he has XXXL's too, if that's what you're asking for?

This is the back of the shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Hell Ed, the more x's, the better i like em. Have seen Jerry Blake wearing them and would love to have a dozen for me. Yep, a dozen. Vary the style, but leave the size the same.
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

Default XXL's ??

I would have to try them on and see how they fit before I could decide. Right now I am wearing XL and am not sure how the XXL would fit me. Jerry either likes them big or he is bigger than I though he was. LOL I am just now getting to where a XL fits good. I could always wear it as an ice hockey jersey if worse came to worse. They wear their hockey jerseys oversized to cover the should pads and still give them room for movment.

How much are those selling for Ed? How are they made ie what type of material and would they shrink if I washed them in hot water? ie are they 100 % cotton?

That picture on the back looks very good.

Quote Originally Posted by edhead
    Doh, a dozen, wow. I'll have to see if my supplier has different styles. The front is of course my Crappie.com logo, but the back was something my supplier drew up for me. And I supose I can ask him if he has XXXL's too, if that's what you're asking for?

This is the back of the shirt.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a direct link to the page where they are currently available at.
    http://www.crappie.com/clubkits/snh.php
    I only have a couple XL's left, but I have a lot of Large's and Medium's. I'll probably reduce the price of the L's and M's to move them so I can affort to get a new batch with larger sizes.

The T-Shirts are really nice. They are Hanes Beefy T-Shirts 100% Pre-Shrunk. Just ask anyone about the quality, they'll last years even if you wear then daily!

I'll probably announce a sale shortly. Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose1am
    I would have to try them on and see how they fit before I could decide. Right now I am wearing XL and am not sure how the XXL would fit me. Jerry either likes them big or he is bigger than I though he was. LOL I am just now getting to where a XL fits good. I could always wear it as an ice hockey jersey if worse came to worse. They wear their hockey jerseys oversized to cover the should pads and still give them room for movment.

How much are those selling for Ed? How are they made ie what type of material and would they shrink if I washed them in hot water? ie are they 100 % cotton?

That picture on the back looks very good.
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ed,

I placed my vote for the XXL's - I like my T-shirts loose. I have 6 and they have held up very well, even though I wear them out in the sun all day nearly every day. A couple have gotten bleach on them or they would still be in good shape.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

id love to buy one of the XXL just let me know the price and im there. Love to support fishing and would really love to promote your shirt in the midwest turnaments i fish in. just let me know the price and where to send the money.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sale Sale Sale

Cool, thanks for everyone response and encouragement. The XXL's are not available yet so I'm having a "fire sale" on the existing shirts that I still have from my previous order, so that I move them, and can order another batch with more XXL's. Here's a link to the SALE:
    http://www.crappie.com/clubkits/sale.html

You'll only find this link to the SALE here, exlusively for you guys, on the board.
    Last edited by Slab; 10-26-2004 at 10:49 AM.
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

edheade:
    I don't know who burned you on your hat order but I used to order a lot of stuff from a company here in Michigan for my small business it is called WearGuard. Always had good service.
    Here is the web address http://www.wearguard.com/index.html
    THey have a large selection of hats. THey do all knids of clothing and uniforms. Logos, srceen printing, embroidery, etc.
    Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Default edhead

I would'nt mind having one of those magnetic decals.
    How much?
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast