Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Eufaula cell coverage

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Eufaula cell coverage

Hey Eufaula people! We will be moving to Lake Eufaula as soon as our house sells, and we need to choose a new cell phone company. We currently have AT&??? but we have no coverage at the house we are buying on the lake. We have no coverage on the lake itself, either. Any suggestions??? Thanks, Peke

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peke View Post
    Hey Eufaula people! We will be moving to Lake Eufaula as soon as our house sells, and we need to choose a new cell phone company. We currently have AT&??? but we have no coverage at the house we are buying on the lake. We have no coverage on the lake itself, either. Any suggestions??? Thanks, Peke
    Patti, when I bought this property almost 5 years ago, I had AT&T and my cell coverage was bad here. My son had U.S. Cellular and he was getting a good signal and wide coverage all over the lake.

I switched soon after that and haven't had any trouble with U.S. Cellular.
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep..U.S. Cellular. I have good coverage wherever I go.

Gman
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

We have AT&T, my phone is good one day and notta the next. Sissy has an i-phone and she gets good reception everywhere.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Post Thanks / Like

I brought my Verizon phone with me when I moved back here from Texas three years ago. Verizon does not like Eastern Oklahoma. I have a lot of "dead areas". I have problems all around the lake. I might get good reception one day in one area and go back the next and get no bars at all. I'd choose just about anyone other than Verizon!

Hat55 is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

U.S. cell seems to work better in s.e. Okla. Than any others.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

This message has been deleted by AT&T
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, no **** Sherlock, Ya got that right.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! I was thinking of changing to US Cellular, but I wasn't sure it would work on the lake. Does anyone know if coverage depends on the kind of phone? If an I-phone works but others don't, does that make a difference? My smart phone didn't work in Eufaula with AT&T. Obviously not so smart!