Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: cold weather fishing on wheeler

Post Thanks / Like

Default cold weather fishing on wheeler

has anyone done any good since all this cold weather has moved in..i been wanting to do my first night stalk,,but dang the last few days have been terrible...also does anyone fish flint creek,

Post Thanks / Like

jhef where are you located maybe i can help with flint creek

Post Thanks / Like

decatur

Post Thanks / Like

njhef no i have not had any luck since the cold weather.five of us went the other day and didnt catch a single crappie.we started out at five foot and went all the way to thirty foot.i have also been wanting to try night stalk but have never tried it.

RogerA is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey jhef. Haven't had time to get those tanks set up yet. Too much cold weather and on the good days it seems I always want to go catch some slabs. Went to Logan Martin last Fri. caught 8 crappie and 28 of those dang ol bass, just can't seem to keep them off my hook for some reason. The crappie we are catching are not real good fish just eating size. We are supposed to fish tournaments the next 5 weekends but the wife got sick and we don't know how long it will take her to recover. I have never fished up there where yall are but I would like to try it sometime.
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us